Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?

Go down 
+4
Funk Seoul Brother
Norfeest
Esco
Half
8 posters

?
Yes
Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Vote_lcap25%Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Vote_lcap75%Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Empty
PostSubject: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

Well to me, there's no contest. The numbers don't lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

No. Fuck that alien. I don't think he was born on earth.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 2:50 pm

I remember this one game where Spike Lee was talking mad shit to him, and Reggie won the game knocking down all these 3 pointers....

2:50 - "shut the fuck up" directed at SL... Fucking classic.

No doubt Allen is going to break the his 3 point record but I've never seen Allen make plays like that.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 2:57 pm

Esco wrote:
I remember this one game where Spike Lee was talking mad shit to him, and Reggie won the game knocking down all these 3 pointers....

2:50 - "shut the fuck up" directed at SL... Fucking classic.

No doubt Allen is going to break the his 3 point record but I've never seen Allen make plays like that.

Even if Allen breaks his record, I'm pretty sure Miller will have a higher percentage.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm

Fuck numbers...Larry Bird is the best pure shooter these eyes have seen...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 4:23 pm

Larry Hughes beats all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 4:25 pm

Cise wrote:

Stephon Marbury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

Shaun wrote:
Cise wrote:

Stephon Marbury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 4:29 pm

Norfeest wrote:

Co-Sign
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 4:30 pm

Reggie Miller >>>>> Larry Bird from behind the arc
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 6:32 pm

Norfeest wrote:

CO-SIGNAGE!

Reggie was no joke as many of us Knicks fans know all too well, but when it comes to being a pure shooter from the 3pt line and all other spots on the floor then Larry Bird wins IMO...

Allan Houston was a dope pure shooter as well (not on Reggie's level but dope nonetheless)
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 6:56 pm

The best I've seen with my 2 eyes ON A CONSISTENT BASIS AND NOT HIGHLIGHTS is Ray Allen.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 7:58 pm

have you ever seen Allan Houston?? or Dell Curry?? or Detlef Schrempf?? or Chris Mullin?? or Dan Majerle?? or Vernon Maxwell?? or Tim Hardaway?? or Dana Barros?? or Dennis Scott??

all of these dudes were nasty pure shooters man...go look them up!

Ray Allen is obviously no joke too.....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:08 pm

Four of my favorite sharp shooters while growing up were Steve Smith, Hersey Hawkins, Ricky Pierce and Detlef Schrempf (I see you Powell, good shit). Those guys were clutch from downtown. I'm not saying they were the best from what I witness with my own 2 eyes, just saying those guys were fun to watch. Steve Smith used to be the shit, dude was killer for the Hawks. Any remember Ricky Pierce and Hersey Hawkins? Brings me back to them good ol' days with the Supersonics. Michael Cage, Sam Perkins (hated this fucker though, when I was kid, I saw him at the zoo and asked for an autograph. Fool told me later, he's eating. I was like 8 years old, punk ass. I didn't come back to ask for one because I was piss...lol), Nate McMillan, Eric Snow, Kendall Gill, the Glove, the Reign Man. man those were the dope old days. Fuck Stern.

Last edited by Victor Shade on Fri 17 Dec 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:09 pm

lol... Way to Trotter that post, Tran.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Four of my favorite sharp shooters while growing up were Steve Smith, Hersey Hawkins, Ricky Pierce and Detlef Schrempf (I see you Powell, good shit). Those guys were clutch from downtown. I'm not saying they were the best from what I witness with my own 2 eyes, just saying those guys were fun to watch. Steve Smith used to be the shit, dude was killer for the Hawks. Any remember Ricky Pierce and Hersey Hawkins? Brings me back to them good ol' days with the Supersonics. Michael Cage, Sam Perkins (hated this fucker though, when I was kid, I saw him at the zoo and asked for an autograph. Fool told me later, he's eating. I was like 8 years old, punk ass. I didn't come back to ask for one because I was piss...lol), Nate McMillan, Eric Snow, Kendall Gill, the Glove, the Reign Man. man those were the dope old days. Fuck Stern.

good names mentioned right there Tranny, no doubt....those teams were crazy man!

oh and Cise have you seen Glen Rice?? another dude who was just nasty from downtown man!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:39 pm

Glen Rice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 11:02 pm

D.Powell wrote:
have you ever seen Allan Houston?? or Dell Curry?? or Detlef Schrempf?? or Chris Mullin?? or Dan Majerle?? or Vernon Maxwell?? or Tim Hardaway?? or Dana Barros?? or Dennis Scott??

all of these dudes were nasty pure shooters man...go look them up!

Ray Allen is obviously no joke too.....
I really started watching basketball consistently only a few years ago. I wasn't raised around sports at all. All those guys were far before my time of watching. You have to realize I was in elementary school when those guys were playing and I'm still just a youngin lol.

I have seen highlights of those guys but that's about it. I can understand why you would be disgusted by me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 11:08 pm

Ray Allen and Allen Houston started around the same time I believe.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 11:10 pm

But Ray stayed relevant much longer.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 11:21 pm

Ray fucked Rosario Dawson in He Got Game...lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 12:12 am

I have 2 unopened boxes of 92-93 upper deck cards... should i open them ? maybe i can find the michael jordan hologram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 3:13 am

Shaun wrote:
But Ray stayed relevant much longer.

Ray's definitely a better shooter than Houston, I was just bringing up the fact that they started about the same time. I'd say both guys were relevant throughout their careers. Ray just happened to be a better player, but Houston was a great shooter as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?   Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Reggie Miller The Best Three Point Shooter Of All Time?
Page 1 of 1