Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Empty
PostSubject: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What

the

fuck
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 6:44 pm

Stupid ass shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 6:50 pm

SMH @ Jeff, what's wrong with collabing with Alicia Keys, most of the rap collabs she's done have been dope as fuck. I'm willing to bet that this track is doper than most of them on Recovery.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

the snippet doesnt sound that bad i dont know why youre going insane. At least hes not using that cornball flow hes been using
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 7:42 pm

I like the song, I just don't understand why it's only a snippet. I liked recovery, ya'll are some assuming motherfuckers. Notice how Terry and SRP didn't jump to those conclusions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

Jeff wrote:
I like the song, I just don't understand why it's only a snippet. I liked recovery, ya'll are some assuming motherfuckers. Notice how Terry and SRP didn't jump to those conclusions?

Neither of them posted on this thread.

Sure I may have jumped to conclusions, but 9 times out of 10 when you say WTF it's something negative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)   Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem & Alicia Keys - Cocaine (Snippet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: