Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce

Go down 
+4
Half
ctrx
Justin Linker
AndrewK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Empty
PostSubject: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

A Book of Human Language: 10/10
All Balls...: 9.5/10. minor flaws and falls short of the sheer brilliance of ABHL
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:07 pm

Gotcha........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:18 am

yep.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

I prefer the latter, but both ratings are on point, I'd just flip them pretty much.
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

I prefer All Balls... as well, but must recognize that the sheer genius of Book... gives it the edge overall. I used to listen to A Thief in the Night before I went to bed. Jesus, what a song. No one has flows like Acey. NOBODY!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:07 pm

Both are 5 star albums. Aceyalone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:31 pm

Man after relistening I don't even know which is better anymore!! Acey blew away all boundaries and preconceived notions of what hip hop is with BOTH albums. He might be the GOAT, and almost definitely teh most slept on
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

BOHL was one of the greatest albums ever concieved. Ace wrote that album in the point of view of a human. Not a rapper, Black man, or a man, but as a human. He couldve been an old Chinese lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 4:21 am

I liked BOHL better than his solo debut. The only song I remember on ABDL was Makeeba. I can't count how many times I used to spin his album back in the day.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:28 pm

I only own All Balls Dont Bounce. Sounds like i need to check out the other one too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 1:45 am

Good luck finding it.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

Yeah, never got around to copping A Book of Human Language because it's so damn expensive. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce   A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Book of Human Language / All Balls Don't Bounce
Page 1 of 1