Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas to All

Go down 
+7
D.Powell
Shaun
Justin Linker
Half
Myestro
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
11 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Merry Christmas to All Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 8:22 pm

I would like to take this post and check all of the other BS at the door. These past few months have been very difficult for me personally, and now, more than ever, I am appreciative for everything good in my life. As unimportant as it may sound, this forum plays a role in each and every one of our daily lives, and it's generally a good place to be. It's a healthy outlet for most of us. I obviously don't know anyone here personally, and it's hard to really consider any of you friends because of that. However, i do appreciate all of you, and some of you have been able to offer thoughts and advice to make these past few months a little easier(thanks Jeff). I understand that this holiday may not fall in line with everyone's religious beliefs, but at the very least it's a good excuse to spend quality time with friends, family, and loved ones. I suggest we all take advantage of it. With all that said, I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

Drunk santa Merry Christmas to All 767989 Shots

Merry Christmas Myers, and to all the heads on here (yes, even you too, KJ).
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 9:01 pm

Same to you, my dude!

You should have said Happy Holidays though, since it's more politically correct. Honestly, I heard that somewhere, and the first thought I had was..."man, people are way too sensitive". I'm not religious at all, and to me "Merry Christmas" is just an easier way to say that it's the holidays and enjoy the time with your friends and family. Hope all you fools do just that.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 9:27 pm

Great post.

"Merry Christmas to All" Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:42 pm

Shaun will feel left out in this thread....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:50 pm

Sad

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:02 am

12:01 AM....Merry Christmas HH4L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:33 am

Merry Christmas. I love you all.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:57 am

I love you too baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:50 am

Merry Christmas to everyone in HH4L indeed, even those whom I've had my differences with.

And to Terry, if you ever wanna talk about anything feel free to hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 3:43 am

Cool post Terry.

Merry X-Mas!!!!!!!!!!! To all you Mofo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 9:18 am

Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 10:10 am

Cheers. Have a nice day everyone.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

+1 to KRob for posting my favorite Christmas song!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 2:06 am

Happy holidays to the New Jersey Giants! Great game tonight fellas! Score = 10 Good Music Kool John Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 2:59 am

Myestro wrote:
Same to you, my dude!

You should have said Happy Holidays though, since it's more politically correct. Honestly, I heard that somewhere, and the first thought I had was..."man, people are way too sensitive". I'm not religious at all, and to me "Merry Christmas" is just an easier way to say that it's the holidays and enjoy the time with your friends and family. Hope all you fools do just that.

Soooo....you'd say "Merry Christmas" to a Muslim or Jew? It's not so much about being sensitive as it is about respecting a viewpoint other than your own. Americans tend to struggle with that.

No offense. Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 7:02 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Same to you, my dude!

Soooo....you'd say "Merry Christmas" to a Muslim or Jew? It's not so much about being sensitive as it is about respecting a viewpoint other than your own. Americans tend to struggle with that.

None taken. And if I knew they were Muslim, or Jewish...no, I wouldn't. I was mainly referring to atheists and agnostics. Perhaps I should have clarified a little more. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 8:02 pm

Myestro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Same to you, my dude!

None taken. And if I knew they were Muslim, or Jewish...no, I wouldn't. I was mainly referring to atheists and agnostics. Perhaps I should have clarified a little more. My bad.

if we went to Muslims countries would they respect our holidays and views. probably not if you in canada or the usa its merry xmas, have a problem with that go back to your country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:31 pm

What happened to check all the bs at the door?

Merry christmas.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:57 pm

I did, but I always have some extra b.s. concealed in a wrist sheath. I feel defenseless without it.

Besides, I haven't had my Christmas yet. That won't be til Friday. We were going to do it Sunday, but one of my nieces was sick.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:06 pm

Cory wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Same to you, my dude!

if we went to Muslims countries would they respect our holidays and views. probably not if you in canada or the usa its merry xmas, have a problem with that go back to your country.

Here's where your ignorance betrays you...

1) America is a country made by immigrants. So, when you say "go back to your country" that ignorant statement also applies to you...unless your ancestors are 100% Natives.

2) You're implying that a muslim can't be from here. That's just plain stupid.

3) You can't say what the reaction would be in other countries unless you've given it a shot. You have no clue what would happen in Muslim countries (which many do have christian populations within -- they're just not the majority like they are here).

4) There are people who aren't christians that are just as american as you are. So, no, it's not "Merry Xmas" for everyone like you suggest. Again, that's just plain stupid. Stop generalizing and learn something.

I could go on, but I don't feel like writing a book on it. What you said was beyond ignorant...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:54 pm

Merry Christmas everyone and can we all just get along.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 5:02 pm

No, fuck you Highsmith. Greedy bastard...can't even give me Mike "the bum" Bibby....Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:15 pm

Norf... Most of what you said to Cory doesn't apply to Cory, because, well... He's Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:29 pm

Canada is in North America. I see what you mean, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to All   Merry Christmas to All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to All
Page 1 of 1