HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

MG - Mo' Homo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend

PostSubject: MG - Mo' Homo   Sat 25 Dec 2010, 8:13 pm

Whats up people, here's another track by my boy MG.. Comments and feedback are appreciated..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan

PostSubject: Re: MG - Mo' Homo   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:06 pm

Um...I'm guessing this dude is NOT affiliated with Conscious Tongues?...lol. This was cool and very well produced just not really my style. He sounded like a modified Bun B to me, which is not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend

PostSubject: Re: MG - Mo' Homo   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:31 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Um...I'm guessing this dude is NOT affiliated with Conscious Tongues?...lol. This was cool and very well produced just not really my style. He sounded like a modified Bun B to me, which is not a bad thing.

Lmao.. Naw, he's not part of the CT movement, just a teen I use to mentor who is older now and is trying to push his music and stay away from the streets.. I have expressed to him as his Mentor, that I would like for him to spit more positive music for the youth and our community, but he feels heads won't check him if he doesn't spit that hood ish. I'm still teaching him about compromising his music for others, but its a work in progess..lol..

As for the track, it is not my flavor either, but I still reconize his talent and his effort for putting together.

Thanks for checking it out.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG - Mo' Homo   

Back to top Go down

MG - Mo' Homo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: