Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Empty
PostSubject: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 1:27 pm

What's up people, here's another track I been working on for my album.

Comments or feedback are appreciated..

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 3:24 pm

Nice stuff man, who's the person speaking? Also is this going to be a full song or used as intro/ outro piece....Either man nice drop, feeling the vibe of the beat and the words, can't for this album, u got a date yet?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 4:25 pm

LivenLearn wrote:
Nice stuff man, who's the person speaking? Also is this going to be a full song or used as intro/ outro piece....Either man nice drop, feeling the vibe of the beat and the words, can't for this album, u got a date yet?

Thanks for the feedback Livenlearn... That is me doing the spoken word on the beat, and there is another verse but I need to get my boy Ramses to complete the track.

There is no date at the moment, but I'm cool with that..lol.. Hopefully before summer of 2011

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 9:47 am

Im not really into spoken word tracks, but these lyrics are very good. That wind sound fits very well to this, makes it sound more complete.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:38 pm

PKT wrote:
Im not really into spoken word tracks, but these lyrics are very good. That wind sound fits very well to this, makes it sound more complete.

Thanks for the feedback PKT, yeah the wind sample just seem to fit very well, so I decided to keep it..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)   Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arokinstrumentals - Once she was Sacred (Hip Hop)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: