Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)

Go down 
+2
Esco
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Empty
PostSubject: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:55 am

Keith Muray and Canibus are teaming up for an album with production from Erick Sermon, Da Beatminerz, Jake One, Street Runner and more.

heres the first single/leak

http://usershare.net/kq55eon2uwoj

Keith Murray & Canibus - 129 (prod. Erick Sermon)
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 1:09 am

ahhh, Nice to see the Beatminerz... I've always wanted them to make another beat that blew me away... which would be Won Time. That being said I can't wait for this shit to be released, any date yet?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 7:19 am

Ehh, Canibus is still spitting bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 8:40 am

jason, how can you say canibus is still spitting bullshit while claiming el-p is earth shattering amazing game changing huge dick in your ear greatness?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 9:10 am

All Canibus ever did was spit. He never seemed interest in making music. All he has is his lyrics, and they're no longer clever at all. Haven't been for years. Since the begin, the gist of his message has basically been that he's a genius, but at least in terms of battle lyrics he used to be able to back that up. What lines are clever here? What is he saying that's interesting? All it is now is SAT words about how great he is, random scientific and mystical bullshit, and maybe the occasional pop politics thrown in.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 9:35 am

I still support 'Bis. I can't wait for this joint to drop.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:44 pm

Jason wrote:
Ehh, Canibus is still spitting bullshit.

i disagree, It wasn't the greatest verse by Bis, but he wasn't going into all the outerspace, SAT stuff on that song.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 1:50 pm

"i disagree, It wasn't the greatest verse by Bis, but he wasn't going into all the outerspace, SAT stuff on that song."

Agree. I don't know why folks hate on Bis so much. He's better than 80-90 percent of these wack cats rapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:24 pm

Jason=Hater
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

Yet, no one's bothered to point out what's so good about this verse. Or, why don't you put up Canibus' recent works against his early work, to show he hasn't fallen off like I said. I guess it's easy to just call it hating, but it's not really hating when I have good reason for everything I've said. Hating is blind and stupid.

With rap so oversaturated, of course he's still better than 80% of them, but that means very little nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

This should be a dope album. E-Double is a dope producer and Murray and Canibus are dope lyricists. Provided that it's not a concept album, this should meet or possibly exceed expectations.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:30 pm

the song is pretty tight nothin mind blowing, i hope the album is heat
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:31 pm

Jason is a hater. Bis' is like the Terminator, No emotion just spits hard shit. Trust me, nobody wants him any other way. Bis did switch up his style and dropped his growl back in early 2000 and nearly fell into oblivion. Yeah, he's a one trick pony, but its a helluva trick!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:42 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Jason is a hater. Bis' is like the Terminator, No emotion just spits hard shit. Trust me, nobody wants him any other way. Bis did switch up his style and dropped his growl back in early 2000 and nearly fell into oblivion. Yeah, he's a one trick pony, but its a helluva trick!

Um, that's what I want too, only I don't think he is spitting hard shit anymore. There's no bite to his lyrics, nothing clever and cutting. He might still sound angry, but it's all bark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

Jason, you OBVIOUSLY have not heard for whom the beat tolls my man
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:56 pm

Jason wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Um, that's what I want too, only I don't think he is spitting hard shit anymore. There's no bite to his lyrics, nothing clever and cutting. He might still sound angry, but it's all bark.

Hmm, I think Canibus still spits hard, but there's nothing like that Bis before Can-I-Bus came out. He hyped himself up so much on all those guest features, too bad his career didn't go the way it should have.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 10:03 pm

Steve wrote:
Jason, you OBVIOUSLY have not heard for whom the beat tolls my man

Yes, I have.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 10:20 pm

Tell me of someone who can spit harder than Bis'. And please don't say Royce da 5'9.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 10:22 pm

Vakill.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

Royce Da 5'9"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)   Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Murray and Canibus - Undergods album (single inside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: