Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Empty
PostSubject: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holy shit-fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:04 am

In case that audio link gets deleted again...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:43 am

Pretty good track. Seems like it could've hit harder with the lineup but it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:56 pm

I know this is old (Eminem making a TRL reference?). But this is really solid and dope as hell. Hopefully this is included on detox(after Kush and this I'm anticipating again). The topic at hand is great too, hopefully some MCs take it to heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm

I really like this track. I hope it gets released. Maybe........it'll be on Detox. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:58 pm

I like this also.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:16 pm

Did Jeff get kicked?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:24 pm

Nah, he deleted his account himself.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

Why what's up? "Jeff's News" was my most frequented part of this board. True story. Now I have to actually go out and search for news on the music I like.

smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables   New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z, Eminem, Ca$his, 50 Cent & Stat Quo - Syllables
Page 1 of 1