Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hating and hip hop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:36 pm

Yeah...it's a very old topic, but it has gotten out of hand, not only in hip hop, but in general. This guy sums up how I feel about it in general.

Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:11 am

He makes great videos. Keep posting them here because he could really use the exposure. He only gets like 400 views a vid.
Back to top Go down

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 4:14 am

I posted one of his videos up here quite some time ago, and I got asked, Why does this guy talk like he has a pocket protector up his ass???? A. Scott, where do you find these people?? (or something like that).

I agree with your assessment. He does make great videos.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 10:24 am

Man, fuck that guy...he's just hating on haters...lol.
Back to top Go down

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 4:19 am

Wanduras wrote:
Man, fuck that guy...he's just hating on haters...lol.

The funny part about that comment was that I thought the same thing when I initially saw the video. Then I decided to actually say something regarding his take on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hating and hip hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating and hip hop   Hating and hip hop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hating and hip hop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: