Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!

Go down 
+2
PKT
arokone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Empty
PostSubject: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 2:10 am

Here's another beat I been working on lately, I'm still tweaking the drums and bass.

As usual comments and feedback are appreciated.. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

5/5. Usually I dont like that type of ''chipmunk'' voice, but here it works pretty well. And I love that melody in those verse parts, is it sampled? Drums sounds good too, but bassline could be little bit louder, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:39 pm

PKT wrote:
5/5. Usually I dont like that type of ''chipmunk'' voice, but here it works pretty well. And I love that melody in those verse parts, is it sampled? Drums sounds good too, but bassline could be little bit louder, but not too much.

This. My second favorite beat of yours, next to Humboldt Park.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:15 pm

PKT wrote:

Thanks for the feedback PKT, you always have interesting comments for me and I truly appreciate it.

I hardly use the "chipmunk" voice but for some reason this ish was calling me and it blended well. The only thing I sample is voices, so all the harmonys/melodies you hear in my instrumentals are from my creation. yeah, I'ma tweak the bass just a smidget..lol

Peace
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:20 pm

Shaun wrote:
PKT wrote:

This. My second favorite beat of yours, next to Humboldt Park.

^^^^^
Lol.. You're goona ride that until the wheels fall off huh?

Thanks for the feedback Shaun, I don't think any beat is going to top Humboldt park for you..lol..

Peace
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:40 pm

I'm feeling this one a lot man. I could hear Ghostface rocking to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:41 am

thelundquist wrote:

Thanks for the feedback thelundquist, I'm glad you're feeling this one, and I can definitely hear ghost on the track..lol

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:50 pm

thelundquist wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Another dope track. I agree with PKT, tho, that a stronger bassline would give it that extra oomph it needs.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:37 pm

Wanduras wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Another dope track. I agree with PKT, tho, that a stronger bassline would give it that extra oomph it needs.

Thanks for the feedback Wanduras.. Yeah, I'ma tweak the bass and hopefully that will complete the beat.

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 11:53 pm

I like this beat a nice feel good track, the instruments sounds like there in right place, the sample is clean, you def. got a gift dude, rap and produce....good work here...I need stop procrastinating on that beat u gave me and finish it, but yea man do u eva sell ya beatz?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:34 am

LivenLearn wrote:
I like this beat a nice feel good track, the instruments sounds like there in right place, the sample is clean, you def. got a gift dude, rap and produce....good work here...I need stop procrastinating on that beat u gave me and finish it, but yea man do u eva sell ya beatz?

Thanks for the feedback and humbling comments Livenlearn... I been doing the rapping/production thing since 1989, so it is definitely something I constantly work on and love doing... Yeah man I would like to hear what you can do with the beat, so when you get around to it let me check it out.

It all depends how attached I am to the beat, since each beat I make takes about 6 months and i usually create beats for myself, I hardly get to sell any to others. So, I guess I am open to selling as long as I'm not using it.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!   Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aroksinstrumentals - Never give up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: