Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Numbers

Go down 
+12
parker lewis
yOGi420™
Wanduras
Dang! Trotter
ctrx
E. Taylor
Alan
Funk Seoul Brother
Tic706
Justin Linker
KJ Styles
Jack of Spades
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 2:32 pm

How did the number of registered users drop from 200 to 87 so quick?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 2:35 pm

SRP deleted the dudes that don't post, and then deleted himself.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

What a bitch move. Those people didn't post at all but they still made our rep be at the top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 3:58 pm

Whats funny is all this could have been avoided back when I was hollering about SRP's power abuse.

umad
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 4:09 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Whats funny is all this could have been avoided back when I was hollering about SRP's power abuse.

umad

Yep, sure could have. To quote Dennis Green, SRP is who I thought he was. And it took others in the forum 2 years to figure out what me, you, and Powell knew all along.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 4:28 pm

He was always an ass-hole and the biggest WUM I've ever seen on any forum. His sole purpose was to start shit here and boy did he do a good job of that.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:19 pm

LOL...I must have missed quite the argument...or whatever.

Personally, I'm glad the inactive members were deleted. I'd rather see a realistic number...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:45 pm

Pounds where the hell have you been?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:53 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

Cosign. I thought Pounds had pulled a "Buggin Out" and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:29 am

Pedro deleted himself for real? Damn the drama here is too much. It's the holidays folks, quash the beef and feel the love.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:19 am

Keep in mind that I wasn't trying to start isht. I just noticed that the number of registered users dropped and I was just curious as to why.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:59 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

umad

Yep., but cats didn't listen. They just rode their coat tails like they did Steve
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:10 pm

I don't see why any of this shit had to happen at all. I think Parker said it best on another thread...if anybody is getting their feelings hurt over this forum then they need to turn their computers off and take a fucking walk outside.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:53 pm

Wanduras wrote:
I don't see why any of this shit had to happen at all. I think Parker said it best on another thread...if anybody is getting their feelings hurt over this forum then they need to turn their computers off and take a fucking walk outside.

Very true. I don't even know what could have started the rampage or why i got my permissions taken away. I have never abused any admin powers yet someone thinks that I don't deserve them anymore???? WTF
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:08 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Cosign. I thought Pounds had pulled a "Buggin Out" and disappeared.

Nah. Just been busy with Christmas. I also got a new job and have been working overtime. I should really find more time to drop by though...I still buy and bump hip-hop all the time.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:33 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

Very true. I don't even know what could have started the rampage or why i got my permissions taken away. I have never abused any admin powers yet someone thinks that I don't deserve them anymore???? WTF

I don't think it was personal. Either SRP did it when he left or Linker just put everything on hold before it could get worse. I'm sure he will let you keep on if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

parker lewis wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

I don't think it was personal. Either SRP did it when he left or Linker just put everything on hold before it could get worse. I'm sure he will let you keep on if you want to.

yea SRP de-admined everyone, then Linker kept everything on hold, exactly
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:42 pm

thats some ol' bullshit. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

Srp is gone I could use this forum again and enjoy it. And I can still get kj and k rob worked up even though we pretty much like the same music
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 8:26 pm

Recertifying my membership by logging on...I plan to share log on time with that crack addiction called Facebook....regardless of the exodus of members and Real Housewives worthy drama...

oh yeah..Yogi..Backwoods are the harshest blunts on the market...i dont see what all the fuss is about over those...
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 3:03 am

ACRID" wrote:
Recertifying my membership by logging on...I plan to share log on time with that crack addiction called Facebook....regardless of the exodus of members and Real Housewives worthy drama...

oh yeah..Yogi..Backwoods are the harshest blunts on the market...i dont see what all the fuss is about over those...

"I smoke backwood blunts cuz they the most expensive, me no got no job, don't touch no nuts or wrenches" -MD
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 2:15 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
ACRID" wrote:

"I smoke backwood blunts cuz they the most expensive, me no got no job, don't touch no nuts or wrenches" -MD

Okaaayy...very well, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

The best method for blunts is to cut open the Swisher Sweets grape blunts (my flavor of choice), toss the tobacco, and roll up some greenery. By far the smoothest hitting blunt IMO.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 9:57 pm

Alan wrote:
The best method for blunts is to cut open the Swisher Sweets grape blunts (my flavor of choice), toss the tobacco, and roll up some greenery. By far the smoothest hitting blunt IMO.

Toss the tobacco? You mean I was doing it wrong back in the day? No wonder my blunts were horrible...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

Myestro wrote:
Alan wrote:

Toss the tobacco? You mean I was doing it wrong back in the day? No wonder my blunts were horrible...

LOL...good one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Numbers   Forum Numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: