Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Empty
PostSubject: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:40 pm

Whats happenin fellas, here's my latest beat. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks for listening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:33 pm

Yo Wanduras, this is some dope ish bro... I'm really feeling the melody and the hi hats are on point. The only thing I would tweak is the intro, I would have the melody creep in at 5 or 6 secs, but either way ish is dope... Where's the lyrics?

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

Thanks Arok. You're not the first one that said that about the intro, I will tweak it when I get the chance. And this one is hot off the press so I haven't written anything to it yet but it's coming. I already have a chorus in mind.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 1:07 pm

Maybe too electronic sounding for my taste, but it's not bad. Many others would enjoy this more I think. That electric guitar(?) that comes in at 11 sec, imo is few dB's too loud.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:55 am

Not bad at all Wanduras, I would say this would have to be my fav. beat from you...Its clean man nice stuff, I love the arrangement and the instruments, I do think that some of them could be a lil lower or softer to give a more chill vibe to it, but otherwise, gr8 stuff keep it up
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am in the process of reworking the levels and shit now.
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

it needs to be smoother. it sounds choppy. lots of potential
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)   Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanduras - Life of Ours (Instrumental)
Page 1 of 1