Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

"Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Empty
PostSubject: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:58 am

Thank For Listening, Leave Feedback and Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanduras srry havent got back to u the chorus but I've been working on the mixtape that should be released on sunday...but wants that's done ill hit u up with wat ive been thinking...

Last edited by LivenLearn on Sun 09 Jan 2011, 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 4:32 pm

Some more dope shit, mayne, cant wait to cop that mixtape. I'm guessing it will be on the reverbnation website? As for the song I sent you, no hurry on that. I will be on hold for a min with recording because I just had to give my studio equip back to my boy that was letting me borrow it. I am gathering funds to buy some new shit, though, so I will be back at it soon. In the meantime I am going back to making beats since thats all I can do for the moment. If you want any of them let me know. Peace.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 6:13 pm

Good stuff Livenlearn, let me know when the mixtape is official..

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm

Def. thnx guys for the feedback, I hear Wanduras, altho Ima need a feature from you on my next mixtape....and Arokone my Mixtape should be posted tomorrow night...on usershare and available as singles on reverbnation
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

More dopeness. Can't wait to hear the mixtape.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

thnx for the support shaun, yea the mixtape shuld be out tonite if I can mix right lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)   "Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Crucial" First Track Off My Mixtape (Life Lessons Vol. 1)
Page 1 of 1