Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Empty
PostSubject: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:01 pm

Today's song of the day comes from my Best Of Itunes Snoop playlist and from Snoop's debut No Limit album, "Da Game IS To Be Sold, Not To Be Told".

Snoop Dogg, Fiend, Soulja Slim, & Silkk The Shocker "20 Dollars To My Name". What are your thoughts on this track and Snoop's music while he was on No Limit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjDWucN1p4
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 7:50 pm

It's not may favorite track from the album, but i still like it. I actually like this album a lot to be honest.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 5:19 am

Sorry Highsmith, I never bother to even check out this album...not a real big fan of Snoop.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:58 am

This is one of Snoop's weakest albums. And that song was aiight to me. Not one of the top shelf trks imo.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

At the time, I was buying anything No Limit Tran. I know I have 30 to 40 No Limit Cds. So when Snoop decided to join, I knew I would check out the CD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: