Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.

Go down 
+2
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Empty
PostSubject: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:33 pm

Wow, chalk this up as another spectacular effort of 2010. 2010, is fastly becoming one of the greatest years of hip hop.
The Final Conflict is a beserker barrage of brain piercing music. I'm suprised White boys don't speak much about V when he's the hardest White dude out there. The Final Conflict is a masterpiece. V starts off the album with shit-talking battle-rap songs that made him famous. Then he does some collaberation tracks with other MC such as Akrobatic and Del Tha Funky, and then the LP moves into serious subject matter at the end. The CD is perfectly laid out. Good thing Lewis put me up on to this cause its one of those LPs you can play over continuously. Most of the songs had me pressing rewind before I completely listened to the LP. V has a voice like Xizibit, lyrical dexterity of Cannibus, and a flow like Rodan. He can't possibly go wrong
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 3:55 pm

i d/led it when Lewis sent it to me i only listened to the first two tracks so far ill get around to the rest today. BTW i was spinning Escape From Monsta Island and Rodan's album yesterday, Escape is essentially classic and that Rodan lp is no joke
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 4:11 pm

Oh yeah I forgot Parker sent that link. I'll get on it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 4:47 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

So Parker sent links? Asshole didn't send me one. I just copped the digital version from Amazon off his recommendation. Well this way Ill enjoy it more
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 5:34 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

So Parker sent links? Asshole didn't send me one. I just copped the digital version from Amazon off his recommendation. Well this way Ill enjoy it more

I think he sent links to those that were participating in the BSBD thread up to that point. Don't take it personally. He mentioned the Virtuoso album, and I went and found my own link. Haven't given it a listen yet, and it might get pushed back even further...

The CD's I ordered got here today.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

Just gave this a listen. It's dope. That was only one spin though, so I need to give it some more before I can get any more descriptive.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

This album is quickly heading towards 5 star territory. Virt is very fierce and his songs stick in your head even though you can't fully understand his lyrics. Id say out of the 2010 releases Ive bump this the most after Cape Verde
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

I can't get into it. Like I have said before he has that angry/aggressive white emcee thing going that comes off cheesy to me. The beats are pretty on point and the guest are cool but I cannot get past his over the top gruffy delivery.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

I don't like it, either. It sounds like he tries to use Everlast's vocal style with Eso's flow, and he fails at both.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I don't like it, either. It sounds like he tries to use Everlast's vocal style with Eso's flow, and he fails at both.

What?
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 3:46 am

parker lewis wrote:

He sounds like everything but Everlast and Esoteric IMO...Everlast has a crispy voice, Virtuoso has a nasal tone...

Anyway, very good album, I'll spin it some more times this weekend 'cause I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.   Virtuoso--The Final Conflict. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuoso--The Final Conflict.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: