Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa

Go down 
+7
Dang! Trotter
Wanduras
Shaun
Laced With Slang
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Tic706
Justin Linker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:20 pm

Sucks mule dick. Just had to say it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:27 pm

Yeah I don't get the hype. But than again whats fucking new in this mainstream climate.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:29 pm

You can't tell me you this song is wack!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm

Everyone was telling me to listen to him and I just don't see it. Sounds very uninspired.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:36 pm

For instance, the Black & Yellow remix with Snoop, Juicy J and T-Pain...Snoop sucked, Juicy J sucked, T-Pain was T-Pain. Although the 3 sucked the song was catchy at least. But then on the 4th verse Wiz comes on and destroys them all on the suck ass meter. Once Wiz comes on I just turn it off.

Last edited by Justin Linker on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm

ya i dont listen to him but this is literally the funniest interview ive ever seen

HIGH AS FUCK

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/505464/first-date-with-wiz-khalifa-and-curreny.jhtml
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:44 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
ya i dont listen to him but this is literally the funniest interview ive ever seen

HIGH AS FUCK

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/505464/first-date-with-wiz-khalifa-and-curreny.jhtml

I would bet money that they gayed off with each other that night.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

Get off his dick
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:26 pm

I'm not on his dick...Curren$y is.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:58 am

Wiz has really taken on the douchebag personality as of late but his early mixtapes were pretty solid...Grow Season, Prince of the City 1 & 2. That Nicolay joint was pretty dope, never heard that one before. He's not a good rapper but I enjoy a lot of his stoner shit. Kush and OJ was a dope mixtape from last year.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:47 am

I thought Kush & OJ was homo butter
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:09 am

Man I been sayin' Wiz was wack. The only thing cool about him is his name. If anything he sounds average, average pop bopper fluff. He's a cornball that dotted his i's and crossed his t's to gaurantee himself pop-bop stardom. A chain and a tatted up body. Look at him on his album cover, just pathetic. His music is so cookie cutter it even makes WarGhost seem like the best thing in hip hop
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:31 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Man I been sayin' Wiz was wack. The only thing cool about him is his name. If anything he sounds average, average pop bopper fluff. He's a cornball that dotted his i's and crossed his t's to gaurantee himself pop-bop stardom. A chain and a tatted up body. Look at him on his album cover, just pathetic. His music is so cookie cutter it even makes WarGhost seem like the best thing in hip hop

easy there buddy
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:44 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

easy there buddy

WarGhost is not a bad album if you look at it from an artistic point of view. All logic goes out the window. Just 2 emcees rapping over dark beats with no structure or aim. Shorta hypnotic. The production kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:47 am

i still havent heard it but Bomshot is on it....
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Wiz has really taken on the douchebag personality as of late but his early mixtapes were pretty solid...Grow Season, Prince of the City 1 & 2. That Nicolay joint was pretty dope, never heard that one before. He's not a good rapper but I enjoy a lot of his stoner shit. Kush and OJ was a dope mixtape from last year.

cosign....never really anything that urked me..some of his shit falls flat,definitely...but dude had mainstream success stamped on his forehead the minute he dropped...not my reason for liking some of his shit..which is my point, i like some of his material...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:06 pm

Acrid, you fancy, huh?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:18 pm

Get off Drake's dick, Shaun Smile
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:51 pm

lmao @ homo butter

That Nicolay joint was all I'd heard from him until he got popular. Black & Yellow is catchy, but it will fade just as fast as it blew up. So far, he's just average in my book. He'll be old news in a year...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

I never cared for Wiz either. Not sure what all the hype is about.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

ACRID" wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

cosign....never really anything that urked me..some of his shit falls flat,definitely...but dude had mainstream success stamped on his forehead the minute he dropped...not my reason for liking some of his shit..which is my point, i like some of his material...

C'mon Wiz has been around for like 5 years before he blew it (I googled it). As of now he's a one hit wonder. He's gonna need more than that to fully suceed
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 12:51 am

I'm not a Wiz fan but his mixtape with Currensy has some nice party/blunt joints on it
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

Late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiz Khalifa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa   Wiz Khalifa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: