Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Egos" (LivenLearn)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

"Egos" (LivenLearn) Empty
PostSubject: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:29 am

Thanks For Listening, Leave Feedback, and Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by LivenLearn on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:57 am

Shit that is nice. We got to do something sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 4:17 pm

While I don't enjoy this particular flow as much as your others, I do like the versatility you are showing. This song has a totally different vibe and I'm diggin it. Good shit, mayne.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 4:26 pm

Thnx J, yea gotta do somethn I got tons of beatz over here as u prob do to so just let me know wat ur into.....

Wanduras I know exactly wat u mean, I actually did this song a yr ago didn't like the delivery but liked the lyrics and just re-did it...I was lil nervous releasing it cuz I know its a lil different from my usual but Im glad u feeling it...
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

I like this different delivery and flow, it's good that u are showing versatility like Wanduras said. Chorus and beat works too. Very nice track, only sound quality is bad.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

This is the second time u said sound quality was bad, and its def. not perfect but is there anything u can tell from just listening that may need to be tweaked such compression, reverb, vocals being too low or high, sounds muffled, more spacing etc....
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:07 am

Once again dope stuff Livenlearn..

I really like this style and rhyme scheme, imo it fits you well. The sound quality sounds good to me, and I really like the beat. keep it coming bro!

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 11:48 am

LivenLearn wrote:
This is the second time u said sound quality was bad, and its def. not perfect but is there anything u can tell from just listening that may need to be tweaked such compression, reverb, vocals being too low or high, sounds muffled, more spacing etc....

It's hard to explain sometimes, because speaking english is much harder for me than understanding it, lol.

It seems like some bass is missing (about from 50 to 70 Hz, not sure) from this beat, same problem was in most of the tracks in your mixtape. And your "s" goes too high in some parts, it hurts to my ears lol. But I didn't hear this problem with my headphones. Maybe with less treble it would sound better.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:32 pm

Thnx for the advice man, so ur telling me that the beat and not the vocal is missing bass at that freq. ...and that I need to lower or use a desser for the S's right?....For some reason I with headphones on I am able to miss better, don't know y, although it could mean that I have poor speakers that aren't picking up everything...I also don't know how Im adding treble but maybe if I thicken it some how it won't sound that way....Also Sometimes I find my vocals to hollow or easily distinguished from the beat so as not to mesh together, Some Im tryna work it so that I can make my vocals sound like their coming out of the instrumental rather on top or sitting beside it
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:57 pm

"so ur telling me that the beat and not the vocal is missing bass at that freq."

Yes. Beat is missing some bass, but im not sure if it's those frequencies. I would have to listen bass test cd first and after that listen that song again to be more sure.

" ...and that I need to lower or use a desser for the S's right?"

Yes, but I was stupid when I used word treble, forget that. Cause lowering treble might change it too much. You just need to use some type of EQ to take too high frequencies away.

These are just my opinions. But I'm pretty sure that u will hear it too if u listen this with better sound system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Egos" (LivenLearn)   "Egos" (LivenLearn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Egos" (LivenLearn)
Page 1 of 1