Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Shit #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Old Shit #3 Empty
PostSubject: Old Shit #3   Old Shit #3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:51 am

Both of these tracks are about a year old, after this I might do one more old shit then nothing but new music from here on out:

This track is J.Carnage just flexing skills over the Clipse's 'Popular Demand (Popeyes)' beat. The mix isn't great, so the vocals are much too loud, but what y'all think?

This is my homeboy Hazmat's (aka El Matador, DraMatik, Papa Trunk, and many more [I mention him in the closing of 'Mic 3:16' as "the man with a thousand names" lol]) song that I feature on with the first and last verse. What y'all think? *{I forgot to mention that Hazmat only goes off the dome}

Last edited by thelundquist on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Old Shit #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Shit #3   Old Shit #3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:00 pm

1st - Lyrics are good, he is talented. But he doesn't sound so good over this beat imo.

2nd - This is very nice, exept Hazmat wasn't so good in some parts, he should have wrote something. This beat is ill, where is it from?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

Old Shit #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Shit #3   Old Shit #3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:30 pm

Thanks for checking 'em out PKT. I like the 1st track, but I can hear what you're talking about. I'd like to say it's just the mix, but idk. Yeah, Hazmat really needs to write more, I tell him that often because when he does its dope, but he just prefers freeing. The 2nd beat is Cypress Hill's "Illusions (Harpsichord Mix)".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Sponsored content

Old Shit #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Shit #3   Old Shit #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Shit #3
Page 1 of 1