Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.G. wants to know??

Go down 
+6
Tic706
TheHazardous
Laced With Slang
KJ Styles
Dang! Trotter
D.Powell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

A.G. wants to know?? Empty
PostSubject: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:26 pm

A.G. (Andre Berri) has a question posted on his facebook page asking who is the nicest from these 7 hip-hop artists and these are the ones he listed:

Jay-Z
A.G.
Jadakiss
Lil Wayne
Drake
Kanye West
Eminem

he said he had some type of hip-hop discussions recently and these are some of the names that came up, so what's your order of who is the nicest emcee on that list all the way down to the least???
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 1:48 pm

Funny AG' name is on that list
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:52 pm

LMAO, I think that other people are posting for some of these dudes on Facebook and Twitter, nevertheless I'll answer this.

Jay Z
Eminem
Jadakiss
Kanye West
A.G.
Wayne
Drake

Kanye has put out better albums overall than Jada, but Jada is the better lyricist.

And Powell, post your Top 5 for De La when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
LMAO, I think that other people are posting for some of these dudes on Facebook and Twitter, nevertheless I'll answer this.

Jay Z
Eminem
Jadakiss
Kanye West
A.G.
Wayne
Drake

Kanye has put out better albums overall than Jada, but Jada is the better lyricist.

And Powell, post your Top 5 for De La when you get a chance.

nah it's his authentic account my dude...he was having a discussion on hip-hop with a few others about these 7 emcees including himself....and he really wanted to know...lol...so now I'm asking the forum opinion on it!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 4:39 pm

Eminem

then AG and Jada
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:00 pm

The only ones competing are Jigga, Em, and Mr. West. You can scuttle the rest of dem 4 and don't get me a wrong I like Jada, AG, and Weezy but they lack the discog. I heard AG's solos were a little on the lackluster side.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Jay-Z
Eminem
Jadakiss
A.G.
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Drake

That list is based on rhymes skills alone not preference.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 9:55 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
The only ones competing are Jigga, Em, and Mr. West. You can scuttle the rest of dem 4 and don't get me a wrong I like Jada, AG, and Weezy but they lack the discog. I heard AG's solos were a little on the lackluster side.

AG is known more for his collabs than his solos.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:35 pm

If it's strictly spitting Jigga, Jada, and Em.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 11:27 pm

What does the "nicest" emcee even mean? Since everyone else is going with lyrical skills, I will too.

Eminem
Jay-Z
Jadakiss
Kanye West
AG
Wayne
Drake

I'm not a big Em fan but I think the way that he puts rhymes together is unmatchable. It's just not always very entertaining to me. And none of these dudes except Em and Jay belong in this dicussion, IMO.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 11:41 pm

Wanduras wrote:
And none of these dudes except Em and Jay belong in this dicussion, IMO.

Co-Sign, those two are easily better than the others on that list.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 12:21 am

yall r some haters on AG--dude is a Giant on the mic, pun intended
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:04 am

I like AG but he ain't fuckin with the Jiggaman
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Jay-Z
Eminem
Jadakiss
A.G.
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Drake

That list is based on rhymes skills alone not preference.

I agree 100% with this list except I would flip flop Jada and Eminem, but I also have Andre in the 4th place on this list.......and Drake is of course last.....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
If it's strictly spitting Jigga, Jada, and Em.

co-signage!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:17 pm

Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jadakiss
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:23 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jadakiss

co-signage!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:33 pm

Eminem's overall career/catalog is stronger than 'Kiss but lyrically??? NOOOOOO waaaaay baby bubba...

LOL
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:38 pm

Lyrically, Em would murk Jada's one dimensional ass. I love Jada, but they don't belong in the same class IMO.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:41 pm

IMO they are very much in the same class and easily at that...Jada has spit with the best and held his own just like Eminem has.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:59 pm

D.Powell wrote:
IMO they are very much in the same class and easily at that...Jada has spit with the best and held his own just like Eminem has.....

I would have agreed with that statement 10 years ago, but since then Em has clearly been superior IMO. I've always considered Em to be better overall, but Jada was once a upper echelon MC, I no longer feel that way about him because I'm constantly let down by his lack of classic material.

It can even be argued that Styles has caught up to Jada (not so much lyrically but quality wise). I honestly feel that he should concentrate on doing a LOX album because as a solo artist, he'll never be on Em's level.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I would have agreed with that statement 10 years ago, but since then Em has clearly been superior IMO. I've always considered Em to be better overall, but Jada was once a upper echelon MC, I no longer feel that way about him because I'm constantly let down by his lack of classic material.

It can even be argued that Styles has caught up to Jada (not so much lyrically but quality wise). I honestly feel that he should concentrate on doing a LOX album because as a solo artist, he'll never be on Em's level.

Keep in mind KJ that I said that Eminem's catalog is stronger than Jadakiss's...shit Eminem's catalog is stronger than Big Daddy Kane's, Kool G Rap's, Rakim's, Cool J's and maybe it could be argued a bunch of others but LYRICALLY I'm picking everyone of those guys mentioned including Jadakiss over Eminem....again in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 6:40 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Keep in mind KJ that I said that Eminem's catalog is stronger than Jadakiss's...shit Eminem's catalog is stronger than Big Daddy Kane's, Kool G Rap's, Rakim's, Cool J's and maybe it could be argued a bunch of others but LYRICALLY I'm picking everyone of those guys mentioned including Jadakiss over Eminem....again in my opinion!

I don't know why you threw those other guys in there, but whatever. I could go into all of that but that's an entirely different debate.

As I stated above, I've always felt that Eminem was better than Jadakiss even lyrically but we can just agree to disagree with each other on that.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:56 pm

Eminem
Jay-Z
A.G.
Kanye West

I Haven't heard Jadakiss enough and im not even interested to hear lil wayne or drake.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:06 pm

Speaking of AG, anyone hear the LP he dropped last year - Everything's Berri?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.G. wants to know??   A.G. wants to know?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.G. wants to know??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: