Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Times Dope - The Sequel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Three Times Dope - The Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Three Times Dope - The Sequel   Three Times Dope - The Sequel Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:43 pm

Apparently released, but poorly distributed in 1998; and now finally getting it's proper release on 3/8/11.

I'm tempted...

Three Times Dope - The Sequel 20351_b
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Three Times Dope - The Sequel   Three Times Dope - The Sequel Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:02 pm

I don't know Alan....I would like to get the first 2 releases on a re release but I am not sure about this one.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Three Times Dope - The Sequel   Three Times Dope - The Sequel Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

I haven't heard these guys in a minute. "Greatest man Alive" was my joint back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Three Times Dope - The Sequel   Three Times Dope - The Sequel Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:37 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I don't know Alan....I would like to get the first 2 releases on a re release but I am not sure about this one.

Have you heard it?

"Original Stylin'" is a classic IMO. It sounds a bit dated, but I just love the sound on it. 5 stars in my book. "Live From Acknickulous Land" is good too. Not as good, but solid. 4 stars IMO. So with all that said, I'm interested in "The Sequel".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Times Dope - The Sequel   Three Times Dope - The Sequel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Times Dope - The Sequel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: