Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Need A Doctor video...

Go down 
+4
KJ Styles
T. Myers
Tic706
Justin Linker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

I Need A Doctor video... Empty
PostSubject: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

Very nice video quality. But I do not like the video nor the song. It's original but I can't fuck with it. Seems like a homoerotic love letter from Em to Dre. lol. Dre needs to go back to doing gangster shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 9:36 pm

Linker you are hater. Plain and simple. I promise by the end of this year you will be loving this song. Shits dope. The visual really adds to this song. I like this better than that Kush shit.

Love the homage to Eazy at the end. Linker get the fuck outta here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

the content of the song is emo i suppose, but i like it quite a bit. I really like what Skylar Grey adds to the song. She also made that Diddy song(Coming Home)listenable too. She's also dope on Lupe's Words I never Said. She's come a long way since her days appearing on the Fort Minor album.

Last edited by T. Myers on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:02 am

I love Dre. He is my third favorite producer. I would gay off to him if I ever had the chance. But this isn't what I want to hear from him. I want that gangster shit. Or even some of that dark shit from 2001. This sounds too polished for me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

you do know Dre didn't produce the song, right?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:11 am

He didn't?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:13 am

No, it was Alex Da Kid. He also produced Coming Home and Love The Way You Lie
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:22 am

Justin Linker wrote:
I love Dre. He is my third favorite producer. I would gay off to him if I ever had the chance. But this isn't what I want to hear from him. I want that gangster shit. Or even some of that dark shit from 2001. This sounds too polished for me.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:27 am

Linker how could you even think about an over 40 rapper rapping about being gangster? That shit sounds stupid. If you just mean a more harder sound cool but I know you don't want no NWA shit?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:54 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
Linker how could you even think about an over 40 rapper rapping about being gangster? That shit sounds stupid. If you just mean a more harder sound cool but I know you don't want no NWA shit?

Kool G Rap, Raekwon, and WC say hi.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:55 am

Eminem and Dre are on point for this. I don't know what you're hearing, Dre goes pretty hard on his verse. Listen to it without the video, Justin.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:17 am

Yes. I want more N.W.A. shit.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

So is this actually from "Detox" or is it just another track. With all the commercials and appearances Dre has been making lately, i think we may be getting close to an official release date for this longgggggggggggggggggggggggg awaited album.

Diggin the song by the way.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:30 pm

I don't like this song. I hate the 'jump on what's hot' vibe. Using the same producer and hook writer from 'Love the Way You Lie' (I wish Skylar had sang on LTWYL then the song would at least have had some artistic legitimacy and wouldn't have just been an obvious play for the radio and charts). It supposed to be a Dre album, nobody buys Dre to hear him rap on other people's beats. The instrumental versions of his first two albums are classics without the lyrics. Plus Em yelling is getting old (though this song at least warrants the emotion) and it seems painfully obvious to me that Em wrote Dre's verse and Dre was having trouble matching the feel of Em's reference vocals.

Also, this video is gay as hell... like on some 'Ambiguously Gay Duo' type shit.

With all that said I'm still looking forward to Detox. Hopefully the rest of it sounds more like Kush production-wise than this shit.

PS: I'm not a hater I'm a stan, so it pains me when they put out stuff that I feel is below their stature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 4:47 pm

Good point KJ especially with Raekwon. He wasted years with Immobilarity and The Lex Diamond Story. So I welcome anything from him that resembles OB4CL. Part 2 was nice and Shaolin Vs Wu Tang has already been preordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need A Doctor video...   I Need A Doctor video... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need A Doctor video...
Page 1 of 1