Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL - Shit is Getting Real!

Go down 
+6
T. Myers
Shaun
Myestro
Half
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Empty
PostSubject: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm

While I don't usually side with millionaire athletes, I hope they stick it to the owners here. Football is much more different thant any other sport. Some guy are essentially giving up their bodies and their future for a few years salary. I believe brain damage is prevalent among NFL players and for the owners to be pushing for more games and more money is just fucking ridiculous to me.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 6:48 pm

I don't care which side prevails, I just want a full football season next year damnit!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

I almost want to see what would happen if there was no NFL next season, just to see how people would occupy themselves during the time they normally would be dedicating to watching the games.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 10:19 pm

Half wrote:
I almost want to see what would happen if there was no NFL next season, just to see how people would occupy themselves during the time they normally would be dedicating to watching the games.

I'd use that time to masturbate.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 1:54 am

To old Bills/Oilers games
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 2:24 am

Shaun wrote:
To old Bills/Titans games involving Music City Miracles

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 10:06 am

Shaun wrote:
To old Bills/Oilers games

LOL, you're a bitter ass lil boy.
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:12 am

Trust me, neither players nor owners will lose money if they reach a new deal. If a season isn't played, only the fans will lose. The fans are the ones that keeps the NFL money flowing.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:08 am

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:

I'd use that time to masturbate.

LMAO, I'm sure you do that regardless!!

Real Talk though, I'll be pissed the fuck off if there's no football season. I was pissed at the baseball lockout of 1994 in which my Yankees would have probably won the World Series, but this would piss me off 10 times more! Greedy ass motherfuckers!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

^ wouldnt you stop watching halfway thrugh anyway once you reaize the Giants are out of contention and/or a star player gets injured for them?

Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

I am siding with the players as well. You can't stash money all that time (4 billion dollar TV deal) etc and then tell the players that you want some money off of the top and not show the financial records. That's crazy. The fans will lose in the end as you all said and the Fantasy Football time will be spent spending more time with the fam and spinnin' music.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:33 pm

I can't go a season without fantasy football. My money league is cheese as the people are total n00bz. There goes my untaxed income lol.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
^ wouldnt you stop watching halfway thrugh anyway once you reaize the Giants are out of contention and/or a star player gets injured for them?

Score = 10

SMH, says a guy who's team has never won jack shit and hasn't been competitive since the first half of the Clinton administration.

I didn't stop watching the Giants, but I'd rather watch paint dry than the Lions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL - Shit is Getting Real!   NFL - Shit is Getting Real! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL - Shit is Getting Real!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: