Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...

Go down 
+18
Shaun
ACRID"
Myestro
Wayne
Alan
parker lewis
Jack of Spades
SyRuP Sippa
PKT
Tic706
KJ Styles
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Justin Linker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Deanie O'Banion
thelundquist
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Empty
PostSubject: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

Sucks. RIP to the ultimate hookman.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:18 am

Damn man, the stroke finally got to him I guess. RIP to Nate Dogg, going to be bumping G-Funk Classics 1 & 2 all day.

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:31 am

Wow. Sucks. I was hoping and expecting a comeback one day.

R.I.P. to the hook master
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:39 am

RIP to the GOAT. Lots of people try to make their living doing what Nate Dogg did, but no one did it better.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:19 am

i woke up and saw my friend post this on facebook. My day just got terrible.

RIP to the GOAT i agree Terry, no one did it better and no one added to songs the way he did.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:23 am

R.I.P. to Nate Dogg.....one of the dopest hook dudes to ever exist......

Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

RIP Nate Dogg, the greatest hook singer in hip-hop history.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

Yeah man, Nate is the one who opened up the door for the hip hop hook crooner. A str8 pioneer and original. This is very sad news, the man is on some of my fav songs of all time. Like Cube said on that song "Gangster Nation":

"Cause it must be a single when Nate Dogg singin on it"

RIP Nate Dogg and thanks for some of the best hooks in music.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:25 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
Yeah man, Nate is the one who opened up the door for the hip hop hook crooner. A str8 pioneer and original. This is very sad news, the man is on some of my fav songs of all time. Like Cube said on that song "Gangster Nation":

"Cause it must be a single when Nate Dogg singin on it"

RIP Nate Dogg and thanks for some of the best hooks in music.

Actually the door was opened for the "hip-hop crooner" by T.J. Swann but it was Nate that took it too new heights and did it the best....R.I.P. Nate Dogg!

Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

Damn. Sad R.I.P.

Hardest man in town>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's one of my favorite songs of all time.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

I don't think Powell knows what the term "open up doors" means, no one gives a fuck about no TJ Swann.

RIP Nate Dogg
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:52 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't think Powell knows what the term "open up doors" means, no one gives a fuck about no TJ Swann.

RIP Nate Dogg

I think SRP is the same stupid son of a bitch that ran and hide from the forum over 2 months ago and has now come crying back as the same bitch ass trick that left from before.....put a sock in it rover...OPEN UP DOORS means just that....stupid!

the door was originally opened to the term hip-hop crooner by T.J. Swann...now what the fuck does that take away from Nate Dogg?? yo man your completely stupid and an east coast hater that's why you made that dumb ass remark Speedy...lol...your mouth is speaking and your brain has yet to catch up ya sensitive bitch......

R.I.P. to Nate Dogg...condolences to his family......
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:58 am

Open up doors means opening the door for others - making it so that others can do what you did.

You post some no name east coast bitch that no one ever gave a fuck about. No one ever followed TJ Swann, no one knows who the fuck he is, maybe he was the first, but he didn't open any fucking doors.

Nate Dogg opened doors because after him we got more rapper/singers/hook men coming into the game and following the gameplan he laid out. Simple as that.

I don't expect you to understand because general thinking isn't your strong suit, but I did call your bitch ass out for pulling your old man bullshit in a RIP thread. Have some fucking decency you old piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:02 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Open up doors means opening the door for others - making it so that others can do what you did.

You post some no name east coast bitch that no one ever gave a fuck about. No one ever followed TJ Swann, no one knows who the fuck he is, maybe he was the first, but he didn't open any fucking doors.

Nate Dogg opened doors because after him we got more rapper/singers/hook men coming into the game and following the gameplan he laid out. Simple as that.

I don't expect you to understand because general thinking isn't your strong suit, but I did call your bitch ass out for pulling your old man bullshit in a RIP thread. Have some fucking decency you old piece of shit.

Laughing My Ass Off

T.J. Swann opened up the door for dudes to start singing hooks on hip-hop tracks Speedy.....Nate Dogg took it to new levels...just because you've never heard of T.J.Swann down in San Antonio Tex-ass does not mean he didn't make hip-hop history slow box....lol

yo, man you already ran once....why even come back???
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:10 pm

I said what I had to say.

Like I said, I know you already, too dense and dumb to understand so this is the last post addressing you I'll make in this thread.

Oooh, I "ran" from an internet forum. lol... the internet isn't that serious bro and you're way too old to care right? got bigger fish to fry? or at least you should.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I said what I had to say.

Like I said, I know you already, too dense and dumb to understand so this is the last post addressing you I'll make in this thread.

Oooh, I "ran" from an internet forum. lol... the internet isn't that serious bro and you're way too old to care right? got bigger fish to fry? or at least you should.

yes dipstick you "ran" for the hills...you and your boyfriend steve and lil jeff as well....

anyone that can't stand the "heat" on an internet forum and "runs" off of it is a bitch ass n*i*g*g*a* in my eyes...that is as SOFT as it gets Pedro.....I wonder how you lil dudes are in "real" life?? lol....you're a disgrace Pedro..... Get The Fuck Out

R.I.P. to Nate Dogg!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:45 pm

Powell that was kinda funny for you to bring up Swan just because I said Nate opened doors for that style of rap music.

Who was TJ Swan? Refresh my memory because the name rings bells.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Powell that was kinda funny for you to bring up Swan just because I said Nate opened doors for that style of rap music.

Who was TJ Swan? Refresh my memory because the name rings bells.

this is another one of his appearances Kev....one of his more known ones....he pioneered/started the dude singing on top of hip-hop tracks....he was a charter member of the juice crew....I'm pretty sure that Nate at his age was old enough to have been inspired by this guy and then take what Swann started and take it to new levels...that to me is what Nate did he took what Swann did and made it his own and took it to the highest heights.....that's what I was pointing out...of course Pedro with his east coast hating self had to make a stupid remark and be put to sleep as usual man......I was just pointing out some hip-hop history...that's all my dude...

R.I.P. to Nate Dogg...his loss in hip-hop will leave a huge void man!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:06 pm

I don't think Nate took from Swan at all to be real witcha. Matter of fact i'd say Nate probably never even heard of Swan. So inspired? I highly doubt it. But thats still nice to know. I'll peep the video when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:27 pm

RIP Nate... Wow.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

Whoever said Hardest Man In Town>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, I co-sign that. I wasn't crazy about G Funk Classics when it dropped, but i'm glad i gave it another chance cause there are some real gems on that album. Be honest, how many times do you find the hooks to How Long Will They Mourn Me, Regulate, I Don't like To Dream About Gettin Paid, and others getting stuck in your head? Rappers come and go, and there is always the next big thing, but there is a reason no one has replaced Nate Dogg. That to me is the mark of a great and unique artist.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:33 pm

Just to add to the TJ Swan collection:

Not tryin' to take anything away from Nate Dogg tho. RIP Nate.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:39 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Whoever said Hardest Man In Town>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, I co-sign that. I wasn't crazy about G Funk Classics when it dropped, but i'm glad i gave it another chance cause there are some real gems on that album. Be honest, how many times do you find the hooks to How Long Will They Mourn Me, Regulate, I Don't like To Dream About Gettin Paid, and others getting stuck in your head? Rappers come and go, and there is always the next big thing, but there is a reason no one has replaced Nate Dogg. That to me is the mark of a great and unique artist.

I've been saying this since the Amazon days...lol

G Funk Classics 1 & 2 are easy Tran's classics. Way too many gems on both disc. Nate Dogg is a legend, fuck whatever coast, he's a hip hop legend. Ain't no one like him.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:43 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
I don't think Nate took from Swan at all to be real witcha. Matter of fact i'd say Nate probably never even heard of Swan. So inspired? I highly doubt it. But thats still nice to know. I'll peep the video when i get home.

I'm certain that Nate Dogg heard of Swan even if he didn't take from him.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:45 pm

They heard of the Juice Crew... Warren G clearly shouted the Juice Crew out.. that said if we're remembering Nate Dogg there's no reason for anyone else to bring up some scrub.

G-Funk Classics is a dope ass CD and has a ton of gems on it.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
They heard of the Juice Crew... Warren G clearly shouted the Juice Crew out.. that said if we're remembering Nate Dogg there's no reason for anyone else to bring up some scrub.

You are a fuckin East Coast hater. It's funny how you shout out guys from other places that nobody's ever heard of but if they're old school from NYC you talk shit. Just because people know who Swan is and you don't doesn't mean you get to flaunt your ignorance. Shut the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You are a fuckin East Coast hater. It's funny how you shout out guys from other places that nobody's ever heard of but if they're old school from NYC you talk shit. Just because people know who Swan is and you don't doesn't mean you get to flaunt your ignorance. Shut the fuck up!

Look you dumb fucking idiot, you guys can go make your own TJ Swann appreciation thread and that's fine by me, but this is a thread about Hip-Hop's greatest hook man, pioneer, and legend passing away so my point is it's disrespectful to bring up anyone else during this thread. You are too dumb to see the point and think this is about a coast, which is fucking idiotic. I don't expect you to know how to be respectful which is why people are always shitting on you and your opinion.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:22 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off what a sensitive, east coast hatin' tex-ass smothered fried fuckin pork chop mane.....the only "scrub" making an appearance here ONCE AGAIN is you Pedro.....

R.I.P. to Nate Dogg has been my theme throughout regardless of your dumb ass comments mane.....they have never distracted me from the reason of this entire thread Pedro....get it right dummy!

Nate Dogg is the hip-hop crooner....he's just not the first hip-hop crooner...what that takes away from what he meant to the game is what?? it's nothing...it's just you making an east coast mountain out of a tex-ass mole hill that's all...your panties are showing again mane....everything your insecure about is once again being flaunted like bad breath in the morning...hey Pedro you stink mane...lol
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I've been saying this since the Amazon days...lol

G Funk Classics 1 & 2 are easy Tran's classics. Way too many gems on both disc. Nate Dogg is a legend, fuck whatever coast, he's a hip hop legend. Ain't no one like him.

Damn I hate to be one of those dead beats that check an album out after the death of said artist. But I have slept on that album for too damn long. I heard some of it back in the day and it did not stick with me. I'll give it a true listen. Nate on solo trks are very hit or miss but.

These Days>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

Album is a musical galore. Dope ass G funk beats, the collabos are stellar, Nate Dogg sounds dope as hell on here, lots of gems, These Days & Hardest Man in Town is indeed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Wow. R.I.P. Nate Dogg. I've just been hearing more of him than ever before since I've been bumping so much Warren G lately. I just recently realized his full talent. Crazy.

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

RIP to Mr. Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

T.J. Swann opened the door...Nate Dogg blew it off it's fuckin hinges! R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:29 pm

RIP. Fuckin' soundtrack to growing up..from 92-93 on....doggystyle..the chronic...dogg food...above the rim,all eyez on me so on so forth..

sad sad news....cruised to his shit..partied,smoked....he will be surely missed by me and my fam
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:37 pm

jesus christ who the fuck cares about TJ Swan right now...

just light a blunt and spark it for the late great Nate
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:51 pm

Light a blunt and spark it? Are you going to put it out after you light it?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

I never heard of TJ Swann. If I randomly seen his name I would think he was a preacher.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

could everyone please get off of T.J. Swann's balls...lol..damn man this shit has gotten way outta hand because Pedro got offended and I put his ass to sleep

R.I.P. Nate Dogg...plain and simple....

to all of those that don't have the hip-hop history to know about Swann, then it's all good consider it a learning experience and move the fuck on.....

today we lost a hip-hop icon...one who made the music better and as a hip-hop fan that's all I really care about.....all of Pedro's stupid kiddie shit should not be allowed to cloud those thoughts....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:15 pm

Myestro wrote:
T.J. Swann opened the door...Nate Dogg blew it off it's fuckin hinges! R.I.P.

CO-SIGNAGE!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

If anyone knows Bizmarkie's "The Vapors", then they have heard of TJ Swann.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

But they don't know his name... there's a big difference between what Nate Dogg did and what swann did. So swan MAY have been the first RnB singer to sing on a rap record? please... nate went far beyond that, becoming a star in his own right and a household name.

There's a difference between being the first no name to sing on a record and being nate dogg... nate opened doors for tony sunshine, big moe, t-pain, etc. Swann opened no doors... no one knows him..
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
But they don't know his name... there's a big difference between what Nate Dogg did and what swann did. So swan MAY have been the first RnB singer to sing on a rap record? please... nate went far beyond that, becoming a star in his own right and a household name.

There's a difference between being the first no name to sing on a record and being nate dogg... nate opened doors for tony sunshine, big moe, t-pain, etc. Swann opened no doors... no one knows him..

Score = 0

Laughing My Ass Off

yo, man would you please just shut the fuck up! thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:32 pm

He opened the door for Akon too I would assume. Who is one of the biggest hook singers today.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:48 pm

Fuck nas fuck west coast fuck kj fuck srp

But rest in peace Nate dogg

You fools have to be fuckin me. Your really fighting over so dumb shit in a RIP thread. This forum has had many Shit starters leave like srp, Jeff, Steve and me but it looks like the real problem is still here.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

They can come closer than close
Original they never will be
Bumpin from coast to coast
We're just tryna make ya see
NOBODY DOES IT BETTER

R.I.P. to a LEGEND in Hip Hop.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 11:23 pm

One of my fav Nate features:

Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:09 am

RIP Nate Dogg...It looks like I'll be coppin' the G Funk Classics soon. I have Music & Me in the collection already.

I have a lot of Nate Dogg favorites. Other than Ain't No Fun & Regulate, my favorite collaboration from him is the joint from Above The Rim with the Dogg Pound, "Big Pimpin'"

"Oh No" with Mos Def & Pharoahe is another fav of mine and "One More Day" from the Above The Rim soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 11:57 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Look you dumb fucking idiot, you guys can go make your own TJ Swann appreciation thread and that's fine by me, but this is a thread about Hip-Hop's greatest hook man, pioneer, and legend passing away so my point is it's disrespectful to bring up anyone else during this thread. You are too dumb to see the point and think this is about a coast, which is fucking idiotic. I don't expect you to know how to be respectful which is why people are always shitting on you and your opinion.

Nobody disrespected Nate Dogg on this thread, jackass! You just flaunt your ignorance and stupidity everytime somebody from the East Coast gets love when you dickride all these obscure clowns from other regions. You're the one being disrespectful so go fuck yourself, cocksucker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...   Wow... RIP Nate Dogg... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow... RIP Nate Dogg...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next