Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??

Go down 
+11
Shaun
T. Myers
KJ Styles
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
gametheory91
Jack of Spades
SyRuP Sippa
Tic706
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Empty
PostSubject: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

??

and im more talking about albums that dont really have a release date yet or a further release date...not an album coming out in the next 2 months or something

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

Dr.Dre-Detox
Nas-The Lost Tapes-Vol 2

those are the first 2 that come to mind for me!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:42 pm

Nas said on HHDX Lost Tapes Vol. 2 is on the backburner and he's working on his new album first.

Mine are:

Killer Mike - Pl3dge
DJ Quik - The Book Of David
The Dayton Family - Charges Of Indictment
Mike E. Clark - Murder Mix 3
Mr. Y.U.G. - 18 Shots
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:50 pm

You read my mind link with that Quik. And Pl3dge is coming out in April.

DJ Quik- Book Of David
Dre- Detox
Nas- Lost Tapes 2
KRS & Freddie Foxxx
dead prez- Information Age
Outkast and Dre's solo album
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:50 pm

1. Ghostface Killah and MF Doom - Swift and Changeable (who knows if it'll ever drop though)
2. Random Axe - title??
3. Masta Killa - Loyalty is Royalty
4. Killer Mike - album with El-P
5. Canibus - Lyrical Law
6. New Killarmy album
7. U-God - Keynote Speaker
8. Sean Price - Mic Tyson
9. Madvillain - Madvillainy 2
10. Evidence - Cats and Dogs

im forgetting a bunch
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:51 pm

yea im def looking forward to that Book of David too, and i didnt even know Dead Prez was making a new album
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

then there's a few albums ive almost given up hope on: Detox, The Rebellion (Inspectah Deck), Deltron sequel, The Cure (Rza), The Weathermen album,
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:01 pm

I forgot about Mike and El album i'm curious about that one.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:05 pm

I want Killer Mike and Flying Lotus to do an album together. Their song together Swimming (which will be on Pl3dge) is crazy dope.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:09 pm

wow...that Ghost and MF Doom project sounds like it could be fuckin crazy...

DJ Quik-Book Of David (I'm picking that one up)

Nas-his new album that Linker is talking about....I want that one too...lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:11 pm

D.Powell wrote:
wow...that Ghost and MF Doom project sounds like it could be fuckin crazy...

DJ Quik-Book Of David (I'm picking that one up)

Nas-his new album that Linker is talking about....I want that one too...lol

yea the problem with the Ghost/Doom album is its been rumored since like 2006 lol. Nature Sounds (the label) insists the music is done for it, but the vocals arent all laid down and both artists have been doing other things and shit
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:12 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
I want Killer Mike and Flying Lotus to do an album together. Their song together Swimming (which will be on Pl3dge) is crazy dope.

just looked it up, and yea it is fucking dope

im still fairly new to the Monster album i need to give that more spins, but his rhymes with El-P's productions seems like a winner in my book and im anxious to hear another fully prduced El-P album for someone
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

DJ Quik
Killer Mike & Flying Lotus
Killer Mike and El P
AP.9
Guce
Doom/Ghost
Playa Fly
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:48 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Dr.Dre-Detox
Nas-The Lost Tapes-Vol 2

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:54 pm

Kno and Tonedeff- Chico and the Man
Evidence- Cats and Dogs
Random Axe
Curren$y- Pilot Talk III
Big Boi- Daddy Fat Sax Soul Funk Crusader
Substantial- Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood
Killer Mike and El-P
Blu- NoYork
Blu and Exile-Title ?
Killer Mike, Big Boi and Pill collab album
Madvillain 2
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:55 pm

Jack of Spades wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Dr.Dre-Detox
Nas-The Lost Tapes-Vol 2

Laughing My Ass Off

Laughing My Ass Off

yeah I know that shit is never going to be released but I can wish right?? lol
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:00 pm

Oh shit, forgot...

Freddie Gibbs- Baby Faced Killer
Jay Electronica- Act II
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:03 pm

I want to say Big Boi's next album but I would doubt that it will be out within the next year.

I'm starting to have better hope for Detox since official singles are starting to come out for it. But who knows. Personally, I'm not really even looking forward to it. I didn't like either single that came out. But I'll definitely check it out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:25 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
Kno and Tonedeff- Chico and the Man
Evidence- Cats and Dogs
Random Axe
Curren$y- Pilot Talk III
Substantial- Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood
Killer Mike and El-P
Blu- NoYork
Blu and Exile-Title ?
Killer Mike, Big Boi and Pill collab album
Madvillain 2

definitely a lot of good ones here...Big Boi, Tonedeff, Act II, Gibbs forgot about all those
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:26 pm

Isn't Book of David coming out this year?

I'll add in:
RZA- The Cure
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

Nas- Lost Tapes 2 or whatever album he has planned to drop
Dr Dre- Detox
De La Soul- AOI 3
Jadakiss- Top 5 Dead Or Alive
Pharoahe Monch- WAR
Brotha Lynch Hung- Coathangastrangla
DJ Quik- The Book Of David
Madvillian- Madvillany 2
Pete Rock & Smif N Wessun- Mounumental
Naughty By Nature- Anthem Inc
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

Vakill-Armor Of God
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

that new Blu And Exile should be very dope

also that Jadakiss, the Pete Rock and Smif-N-Wessun should be very dope too

I'll reserve judgement on that new Naughty joint...not sure if Treach has still got it but I'd be interested to see if he does.....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

Damn how did I forget about Anthem Inc!!!!!!!!!!!! They have dropped two dope ass songs but no sign of a release date.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

cosign KRob.

and i cant say im excited for the new Jadakiss....15 years in the game and yet to drop a great album
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:24 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Dr Dre- Detox
De La Soul- AOI 3
Pharoahe Monch- WAR
Madvillian- Madvillany 2

I've heard about this rumor for years. Is there any truth to it?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

"Pharoahe Monch- WAR"

Drops next month.

I heard that Canibus/Keith Murray album is supposed to drop sometime in the 2nd quarter this year
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Vakill-Armor Of God
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

TBD release dates....

Deltron 3030 - Deltron Event II
Immortal Technique - The Middle Passage
Lone Catalysts - Back To School
Luckyiam (PSC) - I <3 Haters CD
Luckyiam (PSC) - Time To Get Lucky CD
One Be Lo - BABY(Being A Black Youth)
Pep Love - Reconstruction
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Dr Dre- Detox
De La Soul- AOI 3
Pharoahe Monch- WAR
Madvillian- Madvillany 2

Damn....didn't even know this was in the works. Really looking forward to that one...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

Alan wrote:
TBD release dates....

Will never ever drop, unfortunatly
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

Dr. Dre - The Detox 2021
Lil Wayne - The Carter IV: Magna Carter
Lupe Fiasco - The LupEND Theory (ATCQ Covers)
Snoop Dogg - SportsCenter Muzik, Vol 1
All City Chess Club - The Starbucks Cypher
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:31 pm

Shaun wrote:
Alan wrote:
TBD release dates....

Will never ever drop, unfortunatly

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

I don't know about the other two, but I know the label that was going to put out BABY folded about a year ago so I don't think that album will ever come out in that form. Maybe a different album if One Be Lo signs elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 5:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't know about the other two, but I know the label that was going to put out BABY folded about a year ago so I don't think that album will ever come out in that form. Maybe a different album if One Be Lo signs elsewhere.

Oh. I hear you there. I'd be happy with any One Be Lo album. The title means nothing to me at this point...

Same with the other artists....
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

I wonder if the new Deltron 3030 will ever see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 5:25 pm

It won't. And Middle Passage definitely won't
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Why not Middle Passage? Immortal is due to drop a foutrh LP.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 3:54 pm

Kool G Rap is due next month... so is Kno/Marq Spekt.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

parker lewis wrote:

Wait Kno's collabing with Marq Spekt? Crazy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 4:58 pm

Half wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

Wait Kno's collabing with Marq Spekt? Crazy.

Yeah, it's a project called Machete Vision.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:17 pm

The next Nas album, as well as Lost Tapes 2 if it ever sees the light of day
Jadakiss - Top 5 Dead Or Alive
Dr. Dre - Detox
Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele 2
Wu-Block album
Redman - Muddy Waters 2
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:26 pm

Oh, I have more, lol.

50 Cent - Black Magic
Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch The Throne
The Game - The RED Album
AZ - Doe Or Die 2
GZA - Liquid Swords 2
Fabolous - Loso's Way 2: Rise To Power
Talib Kweli - Prisoner Of Consciousness
Masta Killa - Loyalty is Royalty
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:01 pm

Only in 2011 would i be more excited for the new U-God and Masta Killa albums than i am for any other Wu general solo that has been announced besides the Ghost/DOOM album if that ever drops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??   What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your 5-10 most anticipated albums rumored to be out in the next year or so??
Page 1 of 1