Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LAtimes
Jump!
Jump!

Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now   Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

Hollywood Undead's first single from the upcoming album American Tragedy is called "Hear Me Now" and it's dope. I think this is some of their best work. Check out the music video for this song it's awesome.

http://tinyurl.com/6asbjqw

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now   Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm

I never peeped these dudes... just seemed sort of staged... shock value type shit
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now   Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

aren't these guys clowns?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now   Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

Yes, Tran. A few people I used to go to school with knew them and whatnot. Apparently, they used to be a decent band that did their own thing. Once they got on a national level, though, they started using gimmicks and sounded generic and gay. I even heard a song where they basically admit that thy sold out and don't care what anyone thinks because they're making money. No clue how someone could listen to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now   Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now
Page 1 of 1