Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic

Go down 
+9
Highsmith
parker lewis
Alan
Tic706
KJ Styles
Myestro
Cold Loungin
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Empty
PostSubject: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:52 am

Ive always thought of this album as a personal/wu classic but the more you hear it this is truly classic hip hop. There has never been an album that sounds like this and there never will be an album that sounds like this. Every song may not be perfect, but that sort of adds to the wacked out ridiculousness of this album.

Honestly the first time i heard the album i thought it was good but weird as fuck and it was different than anything else from Wu at the time and really different from your standard hip hop, the beats, the lyrics, the mind of Rza was just on a different planet...People say ODB was insane, this album shows Rza at his most insane. It eventually grew on me a lot over time and now its one of the most unique albums ive ever heard in the best way possible.

Most of the beats on here are insane, and way ahead of their time. Rza's zaniness rivaled ODB's at the time of N***a Please, but no one every talked about it like that. The amount of dust that went into Rza's body during the creation of this album is probably worth more than any of our homes. Who the fuck would ever say some of the shit he comes up with on this album? Truly incredible if you ask me...the guest appearances are great too, all the extended members and generals destroy every guest verse. This absolutely destroys any album by Kanye West and rivals the Chronic honestly, when it comes to albums made by producers doing the predominant rapping. Best believe it.

Ill always be waiting for The Cure and Rza to drop a true Rza album with his "Tragedy" style but if we never get that this album, and Digital Bullet to an extent, are truly great, underrated, and overlooked albums from one of the best to do it
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 1:18 am

I always loved the album. 4.25/5 for me. I might spin it right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 4:51 am

This album has never rubbed me the right way, and I don't mind wierd kinda shit, for example I could say Doctor Octagon is a classic but this Rza album I can't quite see it, there's just something about it that doesn't sit right.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 6:27 am

Justin Linker wrote:
I always loved the album. 4.25/5 for me. I might spin it right now.

Same here, except for spinning it right now, since I'm going to work in a few.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:16 pm

This is nowhere near classic IMO. The only Wu solo debut worse than this is Golden Arms Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:30 pm

This is another one of those albums that I played pretty regular when it 1st dropped. But as time went by I forgot about it for some resaon.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
This is nowhere near classic IMO. The only Wu solo debut worse than this is Golden Arms Redemption.

I thought I smoked all the weed around these parts....

To completely go against what KJ just said; this is absolutely a 5 star masterpiece. In fact, I'd rank it #2 or #3 out of Wu-Tang's entire discography.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I thought I smoked all the weed around these parts....

To completely go against what KJ just said; this is absolutely a 5 star masterpiece. In fact, I'd rank it #2 or #3 out of Wu-Tang's entire discography.

yea on any given day to me id say only OBFCL, Ironman, and Liquid Swords are the better Wu solos, somethin about this album just hits me, it is truly one of a kind
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
This is another one of those albums that I played pretty regular when it 1st dropped. But as time went by I forgot about it for some resaon.

That happened to me too, but every time I revisit it, I wonder why I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:07 pm

lol. This isn't his debut. People would like to think it is though. I don't blame them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:19 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
lol. This isn't his debut. People would like to think it is though. I don't blame them.

lol this is his solo debut as a Wu member if you want to get technical
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Justin Linker wrote:

lol this is his solo debut as a Wu member if you want to get technical

That's what I meant
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 12:01 am

Some tracks were great, some unlistenable. Not in the same league as N**ga Please.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

#2 or #3 from the Wu's entire discography? No Alan, my friend....you are the one smoking the weed....that Headbanger Boogie.....lls
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 1:02 pm

N***a Please should not even be considered an album. Other than Got Your Money and maybe another trk or two its worthless.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 2:51 pm

You can definitely be a little closed-minded when shit doesn't fit into a certain box, Kevin. N**ga Please is solid entertainment. Devastatingly more brilliant than anything Lupe could dream of creating.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm

Highsmith wrote:
#2 or #3 from the Wu's entire discography? No Alan, my friend....you are the one smoking the weed....that Headbanger Boogie.....lls

Co-Sign! I'd take most of Ghost and GZA's albums over it easily. Not to mention Wu's first two group album, both OB4CL's, Tical, and Return Of The 36 Chambers. I'd take Shaolin vs Wu-Tang over it too.

RZA has just never done it for me as a solo artist. I love his production and he sounds dope at times on Wu collabs as well as Gravediggaz's albums but by himself he bores me.

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:43 pm

parker lewis wrote:
You can definitely be a little closed-minded when shit doesn't fit into a certain box, Kevin. N**ga Please is solid entertainment. Devastatingly more brilliant than anything Lupe could dream of creating.

i agree but this blows that album away

and btw RZA > Method Man as a solo artist EASILY (and i often prefer Rza as an MC)
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

and btw RZA > Method Man as a solo artist EASILY (and i often prefer Rza as an MC)

In terms of catalog you may have a point although I'd take Tical over any RZA album, but in terms of lyricism, flow, and delivery Meth KILLS RZA.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

Wouldn't you think rapping over RZA beats kinda gives RZA an advantage, LOL
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 4:04 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

lol yea but still...and personally i prefer Rza on the mic now. Him and MK were the hardest Wu members for me to like when i first heard them. But once you figure Rza out and actually listen to him, and if you can dig his flow which is one of my favorite things about his rapping, then he quickly becomes one of your favorite emcees.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 5:05 pm

After ODB, Ghostface, and Meth; Rza is my favorite Wu member. His verse on 'Tearz' is my favorite off of 36 Chambers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

So Slang you have Bobby Digital over Shaolin Vs Wu Tang?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:03 pm

Highsmith wrote:
So Slang you have Bobby Digital over Shaolin Vs Wu Tang?

I hope everyone on here does...that album might sound great now but I think most of that is just due to a lack of really good hip hop coming out right now. Once that Vakill album drops...you will completely forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:05 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
N***a Please should not even be considered an album. Other than Got Your Money and maybe another trk or two its worthless.

Are you serious Kev? "Ni**a Please" is a totally solid album. It's a damn good one too. I'd give it at least 4 stars if not a touch more.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:06 pm

B***y Please
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:08 pm

turtle, You Are Welcome
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:14 pm

Highsmith wrote:

I guess that means my eyes are open. In a squinty sort of way... Blazed

Bobby Digital is astronomically better than a lot of Wu material IMO. And it is my #3 behind 36 Chambers and ODB's debut. I'm a Wu fan and own a ton of their albums, but in no way do I consider myself a Wu spanker. I know what I like. And I prefer certain members over others. That's how I rank their material.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:14 pm

What does lls mean?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

Alan wrote:
What does lls mean?

According to KJ

LLS = Laughing Like Shit

turtle, You Are Welcome
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

lol yea but still...and personally i prefer Rza on the mic now. Him and MK were the hardest Wu members for me to like when i first heard them. But once you figure Rza out and actually listen to him, and if you can dig his flow which is one of my favorite things about his rapping, then he quickly becomes one of your favorite emcees.

Agreed. He's probably my favorite rapper in the Wu for the same reason....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
What does lls mean?

According to KJ

LLS = Laughing Like Shit

turtle, You Are Welcome

There are officially too many abbreviations for people laughing. Fuck it. I'm switching back to "ha ha".
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:21 pm

Alan wrote:
Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
What does lls mean?

According to KJ

LLS = Laughing Like Shit

turtle, You Are Welcome

There are officially too many abbreviations for people laughing. Fuck it. I'm switching back to "ha ha".

having a hilarious afternoon
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:22 pm

Obviously, we all have different opinions on here....I'll put a lot of Wu albums over Bobby Digital. ODB's 2nd album isn't even worth talking about. We may need to revive the Top 50 Wu thread or something... Bobby Digital, Top 3? I have lost my train of thought...lmao
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
What does lls mean?

According to KJ

LLS = Laughing Like Shit

turtle, You Are Welcome

That one made me lls. Laugh Like Schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Obviously, we all have different opinions on here....I'll put a lot of Wu albums over Bobby Digital. ODB's 2nd album isn't even worth talking about. We may need to revive the Top 50 Wu thread or something... Bobby Digital, Top 3? I have lost my train of thought...lmao

Easily....

Of course Highsmith....I am talking about my own personal opinions here. I could care less what the forum thought up as a top 50. Hell, I barely participated in that round of threads....

ODB's 2nd album is definitely worth talking about. It's the 9,000th discussion about Raekwon and GZA's debut that gets old as fuck IMO.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:31 pm

Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
Half wrote:
Alan wrote:
What does lls mean?

According to KJ

LLS = Laughing Like Shit

turtle, You Are Welcome

You're not fooling anyone Half. You are not Al Gore. You did not invent the internet. Which means you did not invent internet slang. Al Gore's son did.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

Well I easily have 36 Chambers, Wu Tang Forever, OBCL 1 & 2, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Fishscale, Return Of the 36 Chambers, No Said Date, Tical, etc over Bobby Digital. N*I*G*G*A Please may be the worst Wu solo album with the exception of Cappa's 2nd one and anything by U God
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:40 pm

SOL

Shitting Out Laughter

SOLV

Shitting Out Laughter Violently

SOLVE

Shitting Out Laughter Very Eagerly/Earnestly
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:44 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Well I easily have 36 Chambers, Wu Tang Forever, OBCL 1 & 2, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Fishscale, Return Of the 36 Chambers, No Said Date, Tical, etc over Bobby Digital. N*I*G*G*A Please may be the worst Wu solo album with the exception of Cappa's 2nd one and anything by U God

Good for you Highsmith. Would you like me to proceed to make negative comments about your opinion? Cause that list is dog shit, yo! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:46 pm

It doesn't matter homie. I am stating my opinion just like you did.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
SOL

Shitting Out Laughter

SOLV

Shitting Out Laughter Violently

SOLVE

Shitting Out Laughter Very Eagerly/Earnestly

wtf smh @ these crazy acronyms, solve
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

I know man. Just joking around

Blazed
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

Highsmith wrote:

I agree 100%, I'd also take Uncontrolled Substance over Bobby Digital.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Highsmith wrote:

Were you turned off instantly by the weirdness on N**ga Please? I can't imagine really listening to that album and not being impressed. I rate it very high in the Wu library, very high in all music actually.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Were you turned off instantly by the weirdness on N**ga Please? I can't imagine really listening to that album and not being impressed. I rate it very high in the Wu library, very high in all music actually.

N**ga Please is a 3.5 star album at best IMO. It has it's moments but lacks the replay value of ODB's near classic debut.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:08 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
parker lewis wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

N**ga Please is a 3.5 star album at best IMO. It has it's moments but lacks the replay value of ODB's near classic debut.

I'd go 4.5 stars for NP and 5 stars for the debut.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:28 pm

Enter the Wu-Tang - 5
Return to the 36 - 5
Supreme Clientele - 4.75
Wu-Tang Forever - 4.5
Liquid Swords - 4.49
OB4CL - 4.48
Iron Man - 4.47
Bobby Digital - 4.25
Tical - 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

yea N***a please is fucking awesome. Its literally listening to a man go on a psychological trip. The scary thing is unlike most albums that are "concept" albums and fake, i really think ODB was truly losing his mind with all the drugs he was on during that time....it was a man literally losing his mind expressed on an album and the outcome was excellent.

And i completely agree with Alan, OBFCL is my favorite album but all we ever talk about is that, 36 Chambers, and Liquid Swords, there are tons of other Wu albums that deserve to be talked about that are heavily underrated and this is clearly one of them judging by the forum's response to it
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 10:39 pm

To answer your question parker, I always have given CDs a chance when I first purchase them. I got that ODB on the first day when it came out and said I guess I need to be high and drunk to like this CD. That is my same opinion today. I have no problem revisiting this, just like I did with Immobilarity, but I doubt my opinion will change. While we may never talk about these CDs, which I agree with, that doesn't make CDs like Bobby Digital and N*I*G*G*A* Please the better CDs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic   Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rza - Bobby Digital In Stero...is a classic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next