Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Shaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Empty
PostSubject: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

"Big K.R.I.T. is joined by Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA, Chosen 1 ss and Mad Dukes for a show at 8 p.m. April 12 in Club Infinity (8166 Main St., Williamsville)."

Take that, Gametheory!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:00 pm

Lol! On a side note does anyone know if there are physical copies of Krit Wuz Here? Amazon has it as a cd-r on demand but I want something a little cheaper
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:12 pm

Nice show, what's the price tag on that? April always seems to have good shows. This April in town we got Clyde Carson, DJ Quik, Zion I & The Grouch, Murs & Curren$y...well he's May 2nd, but close enough (all seperate except the city of dope heroes).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:19 pm

$15 for the show. Sounds like a plan for me. The only thing that worries me is that the club this is at used to be filled with nothing but high schoolers. Hopefully that has changed
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

That's a steal for all those acts, must be a good sized venue or they're not making much a piece.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

That sounds fucking awesome. $15 is a steal for that show...unless you have to be the only adult there, lol. Hopefully we will start getting some respectable acts coming thru Melbourne, especially since Ricky Rozay gives us a shoutout on Devil In A New Dress, lol. We just recently had Bone, Diddy, and Twista all do full sets (on separate occasions) at a new club here. It's a nice venue for a club but I still don't know how they're pulling these cats for full shows...probably drug money.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Big K.R.I.T. is joined by Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA, Chosen 1 ss and Mad Dukes for a show at 8 p.m. April 12 in Club Infinity (8166 Main St., Williamsville)."

Take that, Gametheory!

Sad

Yeah, I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 1:50 am

Just got back from the show. Started at 8, I got there at 8:30, and DZA didn't come on until 10:30. I wasn't really impressed with any of the acts that went before him, save for Mookie Jones. DZA came on and after 5 minutes, the place was covered in bud smoke. Set was cool, then Freddie Gibbs came on and killed it. K.R.I.T. came on last and killed it, also. The only thing I can complain about after 10ish was that no one had a set longer than a half hour. Oh well, worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:17 am

I saw this same concert in Springfield, VA on April 23rd and I agree with your assessment Shaun.
I had only heard K.R.I.T. Wuz Here once and after the concert it made me want to check more of his material out. I downloaded Return Of 4 Eva the next day. Now I just need to check out some Freddie Gibbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!   Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA in Buffalo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Tour Dates and Stories-
Jump to: