Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)

Go down 
+2
SyRuP Sippa
thelundquist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Empty
PostSubject: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm

Don't make BoB angry... you won't like him when he's angry lol but really; he rips 'em pretty bad.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/03/25/b-o-b-no-future/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 12:32 pm

ha... bob go hard... not the hardest diss, but his verse is dope... don't really know what the beef is... but the more I hear from this little odd future kids they are just another souljaboy/stanky legg crew who uses shock value to trick people into thinking they have any substance.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 12:47 pm

Yeah it's pretty good. The beef is that in Tyler, the Creator's song 'Yonkers' Tyler says:

"What you think of Hayley Williams? Fuck her! Wolf Haley robbin' them, I'll crash that fuckin plane that that faggot bunny BoB is in, then stab Bruno Mars in the got-damn esophagus, and won't stop til the cops come in"

...so yeah BoB is responding to that. Odd Future's not bad, but their angsty, overly rebellious shtick does wear thin somewhat. They are pretty awesome live though, I saw them at SXSW.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 12:56 pm

Both artists are overrated as fuck, one has rap skills but instead makes shitty pop music to help pay for his numerous andre 3000 shrines in his house, the other is just like SRP put, all style and no substance, and I'm tired of these turtles saying SWAG/WOLF GANG/FREE EARL everywhere, these guys aren't anything special, just another fad that will probably be more than that amongst people who feel the need to start trends just to feel cool.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

And if this is a diss, I feel sorry for everyone involved. No real shots fired at all...just bragging about his own skills. At least name names.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:02 pm

I hate that shit too. If I had been a little more drunk at the show I probably would've stuck the next skater kid I heard scream "Fuck 2dopeboyz" or "Golf Wang" in the jaw...

I find it funny that OF talk about how much they hates hipster's when their entire swollen fanbase is made up almost entirely of the aforementioned hipster's, hoppin' on what's trendy.

I am a fan of Tyler's though. He is fairly creative and honest in his music. He just masks it with shock value and satanic shit... which doesn't really bother me.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

Well its new age Jay-Z style subliminal diss. Risque title, a bunch connectible lines, but no real call-out. At least Tyler said names... I'm still entertained though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:10 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Well its new age Jay-Z style subliminal diss. Risque title, a bunch connectible lines, but no real call-out. At least Tyler said names... I'm still entertained though.

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm definitely more of a fan of the Hit Em Up style of attacks though.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:17 pm

Half wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm definitely more of a fan of the Hit Em Up style of attacks though.

I'll agree with that. Those are definitely more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 1:56 pm

lol. B.o.B. went in. I think Tyler is a pretty decent rapper, but I can't fuck with them because I think their production is complete shite. But that's me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

Are these Odd Future cats anything worth my time? I've heard people big-upping them on another forum.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 2:48 pm

You know the buzzer sound on game shows when someone gets a wrong answer? That's what I thought after I heard that track. BoB is a cupcake (albeit with skill) and Odd Future is nobody (albeit with dope beats). Not a good combo for a battle.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm

I don't think you'll dig em Cise... they share some characteristics of some of the groups you like, but only rudimentary traits... out there production, stuff like that... but overall I don't think you'd dig them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)   B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.o.B - No Future (odd future diss)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: