Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been quiet all season.

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
SyRuP Sippa
Half
T. Myers
E. Taylor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

I've been quiet all season. Empty
PostSubject: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:23 am

Not anymore. GO CATS! Great game! Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Bring on UNC.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

piss on the Cats, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little bitter right now, but it was a great game.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:51 am

Yeah I can't be mad at UK really. Just disappointed in our poor play. UNC will be a tough fight for you guys though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:56 am

I got UNC in the final four.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:58 am

Just noticed that this design is foreign...."En Ligne" means online - i'm guessing Italian?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

if Kentucky, Uconn, Butler, and Kansas i the final four, with Uconn beating Kansas in the final, i win my bracket...and if like to point out its a 1200 person bracket

if Florida makes t over Butler and the other stuff happens i finish in third

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Sat 26 Mar 2011, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

VCU, bitches... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 4:05 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
if Kentucky, Uconn, Butler, and Kansas i the final four, with Uconn beating Kansas in the final, i win my bracket...and if like to point out its a 1200 person bracket

if Florida makes t over Butler and the other stuff happens i finish in third

I think UNC beats Kentucky but I can see the rest happening.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 8:02 pm

I hope UK wins.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 10:43 pm

I think Kentucky takes it but i'm biased of course. UK has been just as hot as UNC at the end of the season. UK has a chip on their shoulder right now. They were pissed that Fla. got a 2 seed and they got a 4.

I like Kentucky's guards over their's. Inside, Harellson can body up on Zeller but Henson does cause a matchup problem. Terrence Jones has been pretty average since December. The 3 position could go either way. Harrison Barnes has been great as of late, but he's a freshman so you never know. Darius Miller has looked like an All American in some games, but disappears in others.

Of course, Carolina has an edge with depth, but Ky. has played only 6 guys all season so i think they will be fine as long as they stay out of foul trouble.

Looking forward to a great game. GO CATS!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 12:00 am

I'm pulling for Kentucky the rest of the way now that my bracket is finished... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been quiet all season.   I've been quiet all season. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been quiet all season.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: