Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom hip hop T-shirts

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
SyRuP Sippa
parker lewis
Wayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Custom hip hop T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

Does anyone know any legit website(s) that specialize in making custom hip hop tees, mainly tees that can be made with album covers on the front?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

A. Scott might know something. She used to design & sell her own shirts... might still. Have you tried the obvious, just googling the shirt you're looking for?

There're a few websites where I could tell all they were doing was ripping random photos onto blank t-shirts, but I wouldn't know anything about requesting a specific print for a single piece of product.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

make your own

you buy a shirt at walmart or wherever
buy a printable iron on screen
print - iron - t-shirt.. all under 10 bucks easily or a little more if you go with a fancier shirt
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

sorry Wayne i cant help but you did make me think of a shirt i always wanted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

too bad its not available anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

parker lewis wrote:
A. Scott might know something. She used to design & sell her own shirts... might still. Have you tried the obvious, just googling the shirt you're looking for?

There're a few websites where I could tell all they were doing was ripping random photos onto blank t-shirts, but I wouldn't know anything about requesting a specific print for a single piece of product.

I haven't tried Googling the shirt I'm looking for. Actually in addition to wanting a few shirts with an album cover on the front, I also would like to have shirts with more than one cover on the front as well.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
make your own

you buy a shirt at walmart or wherever
buy a printable iron on screen
print - iron - t-shirt.. all under 10 bucks easily or a little more if you go with a fancier shirt

I've never heard of this process till now.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

Wayne wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

I haven't tried Googling the shirt I'm looking for. Actually in addition to wanting a few shirts with an album cover on the front, I also would like to have shirts with more than one cover on the front as well.

More? Meaning the tracklisting on the back too?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

Myestro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

More? Meaning the tracklisting on the back too?

Naw, no tracklisting on the back, lol.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

If you know your way around a computer and have a good color printer I'd look into the iron joints Wayne. They are the cheap and easy way to some fly, one of a kind shirts.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 1:39 am

lol if i ever saw someone with a tracklist on the back of there shirt with the cover on the front i would laugh
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 12:09 am

Ive seen tracklistings before...i think it makes a complete package if you ask me..sparks conversation
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 5:05 am

ACRID" wrote:
Ive seen tracklistings before...i think it makes a complete package if you ask me..sparks conversation

What if it's on the famous Purp cassette?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 8:22 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
lol if i ever saw someone with a tracklist on the back of there shirt with the cover on the front i would laugh

i laughed thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:00 am

actually, that reminds me that years ago i found an american guy who was running a business over here in printing and airbrushing. I had him do up a nicely oversized black t-shirt (he chuckled when he saw the size of the t-shirt I had selected) with the cover of show & ag goodfellas on it (you know, the one with the white lettering)... at first i gave him brotha lynch hung cd cover and he stood there shakin his head at me, in regret (or disgust?) of the music i listen to heh heh .. Since I decided I wanted an airbrush design (which wasnt what I was originally going to do) so I let him do something easier and went with the show & ag design... It came time to do the pick up and it came out pretty good... I gave him $36 for his services, and a copy of Pete Rock and CL Mecca & the soul brother for his listening pleasure, to convince him not all rap is negative. I then departed from his shoppe in my new supa shirt... Ladies were hawkin me as I pimp stroll down the street.... I wondered if they were reading it correctly... I just hoped the ugly ones could see straight that it says "Show & AG", not "Shag me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom hip hop T-shirts   Custom hip hop T-shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom hip hop T-shirts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: