Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LAtimes
Jump!
Jump!

Hello Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Hello Goodbye   Hello Goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:18 pm

Six Reasons "Hello Goodbye" is my new favorite video. This dude is all about the hustle and he makes some real music about it. He's an independent rapper that is making some great music that wouldn't be heard in the mainstream these days. Check out the video below.

http://tinyurl.com/4my4rmc

Also, you can download the mixtape "Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200" on his website for free
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Hello Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Goodbye   Hello Goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

I can see why that is catchy, not really my thing though... I actually thought the hello goodbye concept was cool, but repeating "Saddam" "the bomb" throughout the whole song? That line was played out after desert storm.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Hello Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Goodbye   Hello Goodbye Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

Beat was good. Not use to hearing anything so clubby coming from Watts except of course Black-Ty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Goodbye   Hello Goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Goodbye
Page 1 of 1