Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hip Hop Hall of Fame

Go down 
+13
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
Wayne
Myestro
KJ Styles
Laced With Slang
TheHazardous
Highsmith
SyRuP Sippa
D.Powell
Tic706
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
17 posters
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Hip Hop Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:41 am

Pretty basic, if hip hop were to have a hall of fame, do you guys think the random artists/groups that I've listed would make it or not. Have they left a lasting impression? Changed the game? There aren't any wrong answers, it's all opinions here. Note, I didn't list artists like Nas, Ice Cube, Nate Dogg, ect, because those guys are sure fire, first ballot hall of famers.

TI
Warren G
Kanye West
Game
Twista
Canibus
50 Cents
E-40
Goodie Mob
AZ
Cormega
DMX
Jeru The Damaja
Lil Wayne

I'll be back tomorrow with my answers, it's getting a little late and I'm sleepy as hell now. If this thread gets a little love, I'll list more artists/groups.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 8:18 am

I hate to bring this up, but don't you think the "100 greatest artist" results pretty much sums it up? In what ways would you expect this thread to be different/ get different results?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:41 am

TI (no)
Warren G (no)
Kanye West (Yes)
Game (no)
Twista (no)
Canibus (no)
50 Cents (no)
E-40 (maybe)
Goodie Mob (no)
AZ (no)
Cormega (no)
DMX (yes)
Jeru The Damaja (no)
Lil Wayne (maybe but more than likely yes)

Last edited by TicNitty706 on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 11:26 am

TI (nope)
Warren G (nope)
Kanye West (yes)
Game (nope)
Twista (nope)
Canibus (nope)
50 Cents (yes)
E-40 (yes)
Goodie Mob (nope)
AZ (nope)
Cormega (nope)
DMX (yes)
Jeru The Damaja (nope)
Lil Wayne (yes)
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

Tran wrote:
Pretty basic, if hip hop were to have a hall of fame, do you guys think the random artists/groups that I've listed would make it or not. Have they left a lasting impression? Changed the game? There aren't any wrong answers, it's all opinions here. Note, I didn't list artists like Nas, Ice Cube, Nate Dogg, ect, because those guys are sure fire, first ballot hall of famers.

TI YES
Warren G YES
Kanye West YES
Game HELL NO
Twista YES
Canibus NO
50 Cents MAYBE
E-40 HELL YES
Goodie Mob YES
AZ NO
Cormega NO
DMX HELL YES
Jeru The Damaja HELL NO
Lil Wayne MAYBE

I'll be back tomorrow with my answers, it's getting a little late and I'm sleepy as hell now. If this thread gets a little love, I'll list more artists/groups.

Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:16 pm

I would say TI, Warren G, Kanye, Goodie Mob, DMX and even Lil Wayne would deserve to make it.
E 40 would get the nod based on longevity alone. I am just not familiar with his music.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:18 pm

TI (yes)
Warren G (no)
Kanye West (yes)
Game (maybe)
Twista (maybe)
Canibus (no)
50 Cents (yes)
E-40 (yes)
Goodie Mob (yes)
AZ (no)
Cormega (no)
DMX (yes)
Jeru The Damaja (yes)
Lil Wayne (yes)

I still don't understand why folks keeping snubbing T.I. Is anybody really going to forget T.I. with his body of work. He's maintained quality throughout. Goodie's heyday may be behind them but they dropped two classics and so did Jeru. Is there any question The Sun Rises in the East is a classic. If 50 is in and how is T.I. not going to make it? T.I.'s overall body of work trumps 50's severely!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:42 pm

TI - No
Warren G - Maybe
Kanye West - Yes
Game - No
Twista - Maybe
Canibus - Yes
50 Cents - Yes
E-40 - Yes
Goodie Mob - Yes
AZ - Maybe
Cormega - Probably not
DMX - No
Jeru The Damaja - No
Lil Wayne - No
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I hate to bring this up, but don't you think the "100 greatest artist" results pretty much sums it up? In what ways would you expect this thread to be different/ get different results?

So are you trying to say there could only be 100 hall of famers?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:56 pm

TI- Yes, and quite easily too. One of the most prolific MC's of the last decade.

Warren G- No, his fame declined after he first album.

Kanye West- Yes, he deserves it more than anyone on this list for his accomplishments as both an MC and producer.

Game- I could see him getting in but it wouldn't be on the first ballot.

Twista- In same boat as Game

Canibus- No, hasn't accomplished enough.

50 Cent- Yes, he's one of the most successful and contraversial artists of the last decade.

E-40- As much as I dislike him, he would likely get in if put to a vote based on longevity.

Goodie Mob- I'm not sure if they get in as a group, but Cee-Lo alone would get in.

AZ- Love the guy but he wouldn't get in.

Cormega- Hell No

DMX- He's mad overrated IMO but he'd probably get in.

Jeru The Damaja- No, didn't do much post-Premo

Lil Wayne- Hate the guy, but he would get in easily.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Fri 22 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:01 pm

TI- I agree with J here, he's done and made enough of an impact to get in.
Warren G- Feels weird to include Nate Dogg in it, but not Warren G. His productions make it close.
Kanye West- Easily....I'll even go as far as first ballot.
Game- No, still trying to get out of Dre and Em's shadow.
Twista- Yes, him and Bone help started a movement.
Canibus- Nah, big time disappointment. Couldn't capitalize on shitting on LL.
50 Cents- Hate to say it, but he deserves to be it. G-Unit was huge for a long minute.
E-40- No question, a legend.
Goodie Mob- Nah, they couldn't get out of Outkast's shadow. Cee-Lo might get in it as a solo artist though.
AZ- Nope, still stuck in Nas' shadow.
Cormega- ditto
DMX- Hell yeah, dude had the late 90's to early 2000 on lock with his solo and Ruff Ryder career.
Jeru The Damaja- nope, he's a product of Preemo.
Lil Wayne- I'm disappointed in you Pedro, Wayne gets in easily. Longevity, mass appeal, quality, say what you think of Wayne, the one thing he knows how to do is sell records. Carter 1 & 2 are essential listens imo.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm

I'm saying that you can just check that list to see how the forum rates each artist.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

KJ loves to exaggerate... maybe you mean the most prolific hip-hop artist that you listen to?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

Lets see, AZ, Cormega, Jeru the Damaja, ect. are in the top 100 list, but on here, cats are saying no to the hall of fame. I'm just trying to start up some discussions here. Like I said, just wanted to see people's opinions on them.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:10 pm

I don't listen to Jeru, 50, Canibus, TI much, so I don't get what you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

parker lewis wrote:
KJ loves to exaggerate... maybe you mean the most prolific hip-hop artist that you listen to?

Wrong assclown. Go look at T.I.'s sales numbers and hit records and do the math.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Yeah, after reading the posts I can see where this is a different discussion.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

Why don't you go and look at the definition of "prolific"... ass clown.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

Tran wrote:
Lets see, AZ, Cormega, Jeru the Damaja, ect. are in the top 100 list, but on here, cats are saying no to the hall of fame. I'm just trying to start up some discussions here. Like I said, just wanted to see people's opinions on them.

I took my personal preference out of it. I would vote for AZ personally because he's awesome but I don't think he'd get enough votes from the general hip-hop public to get in.

Just as I hate Lil Wayne and E-40 and wouldn't vote for them, but they would get enough votes to get in, especially Wayne.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:16 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Why don't you go and look at the definition of "prolific"... ass clown.

Ok, idiot...

pro·lif·ic 

producing in large quantities or with great frequency; highly productive: a prolific writer.

T.I. has made a lot of records over the last 10 years, and has been highly successful so yes, he fits the definition. CHECKMATE!

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:17 pm

I mean if we are talking about talent alone, guys like Cormega & Canibus should easily get in. But overall, their careers haven't lived up their potential and they haven't made enough of an impact.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

Tran wrote:
I mean if we are talking about talent alone, guys like Cormega & Canibus should easily get in. But overall, their careers haven't lived up their potential and they haven't made enough of an impact.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

That is not what you just said... is it?

And, he is really only "one of the most prolific" when you compare him to mainstream artists. There are quite a few artists putting out considerably more material in the underground.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

parker lewis wrote:
That is not what you just said... is it?

And, he is really only "one of the most prolific" when you compare him to mainstream artists. There are quite a few artists putting out considerably more material in the underground.

Those guys would not get in the HOF though, T.I. would. He's become a household name.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:26 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

Wrong assclown. Go look at T.I.'s sales numbers and hit records and do the math.

lol... retard
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

parker lewis wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

lol... retard

So now that I've clearly won this argument, you wanna back peddle and nit-pick. Typical Parker, SMFH!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:37 pm

You haven't won the argument. You exaggerated his proliferation. Actually, you didn't even mean "prolific", as shown in the above quote.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

I'm still on the fence about TI because while he has hits and sales I do not really brightly see his impact on the culture. DMX I can see a little more but TI to me always came off as just a southern Jay-Z to an extent. No disrespect to the man.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

It all really depends on who is in charge of the voting and all that. Random heads on the street are more likely to say yes to Lil Wayne, whereas true hip-hop heads would have varying opinions.

TI - Yes (though I'm not a fan, and that's no secret)
Warren G - Yes (was a key figure in the G-Funk Era)
Kanye West - Yes (if I had a vote, I'd say no...he's a douche and mediocre as an MC)
Game - No
Twista - No
Canibus - No
50 Cents - No (though casual fans and clubgoers would say yes)
E-40 - Yes (not really a fan, but he deserves it)
Goodie Mob - Probably not (though they'd deserve it)
AZ - No
Cormega - No
DMX - Probably not
Jeru The Damaja - No
Lil Wayne - Yes (again, not a fan)
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

TI (no)
Warren G (no)
Kanye West (yes indeed)
Game (no)
Twista (no)
Canibus (no)
50 Cent (yes indeed, and I may be biased when it comes to 50, lol)
E-40 (no)
Goodie Mob (no)
AZ (no)
Cormega (no)
DMX (maybe)
Jeru The Damaja (no)
Lil Wayne (no)
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

parker lewis wrote:
You haven't won the argument. You exaggerated his proliferation. Actually, you didn't even mean "prolific", as shown in the above quote.

Yes I have, you're just nitpicking like you always do. I went back and looked up the word as you asked, used it to define T.I.'s career, and you STILL came with that bullshit. You lose!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

Wayne wrote:
TI (no)
Warren G (no)
Kanye West (yes indeed)
Game (no)
Twista (no)
Canibus (no)
50 Cent (yes indeed, and I may be biased when it comes to 50, lol)
E-40 (no)
Goodie Mob (no)
AZ (no)
Cormega (no)
DMX (maybe)
Jeru The Damaja (no)
Lil Wayne (no)

With all due respect Wayne, I think your personal preferences are influencing your views here.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

"There aren't any wrong answers, it's all opinions here. "
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Shaun wrote:

Yes, but KJ is just politely telling Wayne to branch out a little, and try to enjoy some music that isn't a billion times platinum.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
I'm still on the fence about TI because while he has hits and sales I do not really brightly see his impact on the culture. DMX I can see a little more but TI to me always came off as just a southern Jay-Z to an extent. No disrespect to the man.

Well if he's a southern Jay-Z then he's a SLAM DUNK Hall of Famer. He proclaimed himself the "King Of The South" without anyone in the business except Lil Flip taking offense to it. Not to mention that the man has remained a household name despite two consecutive jail stints.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

TheBeerHunter wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Yes, but KJ is just politely telling Wayne to branch out a little, and try to enjoy some music that isn't a billion times platinum.

Somewhat Romped, but besides that I'm taking my personal preference out of the equation and honestly answering the questions of whether said artists would make the hip hop HOF. As I said before, as much as I hate Lil Wayne, he'd make the HOF easily based on his accomplishments and star power, and as much as I love AZ, he wouldn't because he's basically Nas-lite in that he has tremendous lyrical skills but hasn't really made an impact on the game like his mentor has.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

TI - maybe
Warren G - Nope
Kanye West - Yep
Game - No
Twista - no
Canibus - no
50 Cents - Yes
E-40 - Yes
Goodie Mob - no
AZ - No
Cormega - No
DMX - Yes
Jeru The Damaja - No
Lil Wayne - Yes

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 6:37 am

KJ Styles wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

Yes I have, you're just nitpicking like you always do. I went back and looked up the word as you asked, used it to define T.I.'s career, and you STILL came with that bullshit. You lose!

You're an idiot. The only point I argued was that you could only call TI one of the most prolific if you ignored the fact that there are quite a few busier artists over the last ten years.

I didn't say he doesn't belong in your make believe HOF. That's opinion.

I also didn't say TI hasn't been prolific. I said that you exaggerated the fact, which you did and always do.

"the most this" "the best that" bullshit constantly used by you has become completely meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

No to all listed. Not saying I wouldn't vote any of them in personally, but in terms of your requirements of "changed the game" and "lasting impression" then in the grand scheme of things no.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

Half wrote:
No to all listed. Not saying I wouldn't vote any of them in personally, but in terms of your requirements of "changed the game" and "lasting impression" then in the grand scheme of things no.

I disagree entirely. I feel that Kanye West, 50 Cent, T.I., and Lil Wayne have definitely made a lasting impression on the rap game. There's others on this list who have as well, but especially those 4.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

I understand that this isn't based on album sales, but if you can release 2 platinum albums in a year, (DMX), I think that would probably give you an automatic bid to the Hall Of Fame. Also, if 50 is in based on some of these votes, I'm not sure why TI or DMX wouldn't be in.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

Zaza Pachulia wrote:

TI
Warren G
Kanye West
Game
Twista
Canibus
50 Cents
E-40
Goodie Mob
AZ
Cormega
DMX
Jeru The Damaja
Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne,E40, maybe DMX. But the rest is iffy. Some sure aint making it in like Jeru.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

Do the same rules as the Rock N Roll hall of fame apply?

If so, the artist whould have to be in the business for at least 25 years in order to be considered. You'd have to start with guys like Sugar Hill, Curtis Blow, Flash, Run DMC, BDP, etc.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

Nah, trying to make it as simple as possible...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Hall of Fame   Hip Hop Hall of Fame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hip Hop Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: