Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
No Cure
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Fri 22 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

Cyrus Malachi drops his debut album "Ancient Future", it features Wu-Tang affiliates such as Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7 & Darkim Be Allah and underground favourites like Ruste Juxx & Killa Sha (RIP).

Check out the latest video from the project - "Hell's Garrison's" which features M9 & is produced by Endemic.

Check out the Video here

Fans can cop the record in any of the stores listed below and many more to follow:

USA

Music Millennium – Portland, OR
Amoeba – San Francisco,
CA Access Music – San Diego,
CA Fifth Element – Minneapolis, MN
Amoeba – Berkeley,
CA Independent Records - Colorado
Rasputin – CA,
NV Silver Platters - Seattle,WA
Newbury Comics - CT, ME, MA, NH, RI
amazon.com
cd universe
access hip hop
ughh.com

UK / Europe

HMV.com
juno.co.uk
rarekind records
sickostore.de
jumbo records
picadilly records
suspect packages
play.com
wyldpytch.com
amazon.co.uk
townsend records

http://nocurerecords.co.uk
http://twitter.com/nocurerecords
http://twitter.com/cyrusmalachi
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Fri 22 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

Word Word. You gonna have him hook a brother up with a free verse or 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

Damn I still need to get this, cool track.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Mon 02 May 2011, 11:41 am

This track has a video too and I like a lot more:

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Just got this, and my first impressions are...wow this is great. Slept-on album of the year? The first half is just really dense, dark hip hop, then in the middle two high energy posse cuts appear, and then the second half is just perfect. Cyrus gets very personal on a lot of the tracks and it just works. It seems violent and bleak but the album is full of positive messages. The production is consistent and every guest makes strong contributions. It's pretty hard to find any flaws with this, the only one I can think of is that in the first half some tracks do sound pretty similar and the album gets a bit hard to stick with for a little bit. But I think that's intentional, I think the point is to get you immersed in grimy street tales so that when it starts to get positive you can connect to it more. Just fucking dope if you ask me. 4.5 stars, and it's a toss-up between this and Vakill's latest for my AOTY so far. Don't sleep on this. Yes, it's UK hip hop but trust me nobody's accent on here should be a problem for anyone that uses that excuse as a crutch.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

Good review. This is officially on my gadar.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Good review. This is officially on my gadar.

What's a gadar

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:36 pm

radar... sorry... gadar is something else...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 9:08 pm

Through 3 spins now and it's only getting better.

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

bumoing now, ill post what i posted in the other thread here too:

im bumping the Cyrus Malachi now, and i must say i am very impressed. Im on "Brave New World." The comparison is inevitable but this album is essentially 2011's version of Heavy Mental so far.....its sick, dude is straight out of the gutter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1