Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty or Innocent

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:26 am

Who do you think was guilty of accusations and who was innocent?

Micheal Jackson: Little boy touching
Snoop Dog: Murder Case
OJ Simpson: Murder
Sean Combs: Nightclub incident
Shine: (see Sean Combs)
Suge Knight: Murder conspiracy: Tupac
Suge Knight : Murder conspiracy: Biggie
Mike Tyson: Rape (Diseree Washington)
Tupac: Rape
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:40 am

I can only make a few guesses on some of these because I am not fully aware of the details on a lot of these cases

Michael Jackson- this one is tricky. Even though there isn't any evidence, it doesn't help that he's incredibly creepy.
Oj- I honestly think he did it
Suge Knight- it's a very strong possibility that he had something to do with the death of Pac. It might be possible that he had some people kill Biggie too.
Mike Tyson- I think he's guilty
Tupac- Honestly, I don't think he would have raped anybody at all. I think that girl just wanted some dollars.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:49 am

Michael Jackson-I'm honestly not sure
OJ Simpson-IMO, Oranthal is guilty
Sean Combs-I think Puff was definitely involved
Shyne-he was involved too
Suge-I think he was involved in both deaths
Mike Tyson-I don't want to make light of this, but i have a hard time believing a celebrity has raped someone. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but there are some scheming women out there. IMO, Tyson's skin color and profession worked against him.
2Pac-I don't think he did it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:03 am

MJ - I don't think I need to say it again

OJ- That shit was pretty fucking brutal, I don't know. I don't see how he could get away with this, and then get caught redhanded robbing a couple dudes in Vegas. Doesn't add up to criminal mastermind, if you ask me.

Snoop- He should've been convicted for driving that car. There was no other reason for them to be where they were. Snoop was way to successful already to be playing gangster in the hood. That kid had a family.

Sean Combs- Don't know too much about it, but it seems like he would have somebody else do dirt for him. Alot on the line.

Shyne- Again, don't know alot about it.

Suge- It would be believable if he turned up guilty. There was alot to gain for him, and his lack of morality is not in question.

Tyson- I could see shit getting confusing. He could be a scary motherfucker, I'm sure. Say she didn't like how he was going about things....

2Pac- Aside from the song, I really always got the vibe that Pac was a straight up mama's boy. Not saying that's a bad thing. In fact, I think his ability to always have that sensitivity present is what sets him apart. Not guilty, IMO.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:07 pm

[quote="Dang! Trotter"]Who do you think was guilty of accusations and who was innocent?

Micheal Jackson: I gotta go with what a.scott was saying...while there was no conviction it doesnt help that he portrayed himself as a lunatic.

Snoop Dog: Im kinda hazy on this one being that i havent looked into it for years, but his bodyguard was guilty,he wasnt..case closed?

OJ Simpson: on no, OJ did it..that muthafuckaz guilty...lol

Sean Combs: ....
Shine: puppet on a string....

Suge Knight: Suge Knight's a fuckin nutcase, he either had something to do with one or both of these case...

Mike Tyson: Mike's a nutcase, but thats not to say Tyson wasnt a victim here..

Tupac: ehh....flip a coin.
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

This thread is BOUND to be contraversial.....

Micheal Jackson: Innocent
Snoop Dog: Innocent
OJ Simpson: I don't think he did it himself, but I believe he paid some hitmen to take out Nicole and Goldman.
Sean Combs: He didn't pull the trigger, but he may have instigated the incident
Shine: I'm honestly not sure
Suge Knight: He's definitely guilty in Pac's murder conspiracy. I believe the people that shot at them were really trying to kill Suge instead of Pac and he knew about it and didn't say shit. As for Biggie, I believe if Pac hadn't gotten killed, Biggie wouldn't have either.
Mike Tyson: Hell naw he didn't rape that bitch, she just cried rape because she wanted money and Mike didn't give her any. What the fuck are you doing at a bunny's hotel room at 3am? Not playing Scrabble, that's for sure!
Tupac: Same opinion as the Tyson situation
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:33 pm

Micheal Jackson: Little boy touching: INNOCENT - Little white boys just wanted money.

Snoop Dog: Murder Case: INNOCENT in a court of law

OJ Simpson: Murder: INNOCENT - white bitch killed herself by being a whore

Sean Combs: Nightclub incident: GUILTY

Shine: (see Sean Combs): INNOCENT - took the fall

Suge Knight: Murder conspiracy: Tupac - GUILTY
Suge Knight : Murder conspiracy: Biggie - GUILTY

Mike Tyson: Rape (Diseree Washington): GUILTY - He beat up on robin givens... so he would be the type to take that pussy.

Tupac: Rape: Innocent - white whore trying to get money..
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:47 pm

If Mike Tyson would have raped that bitch, wouldn't she be all fucked up physically? She didn't have ONE BRUISE on her!!!
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:48 pm

If mike tyson was raping me I'd be very still and just pray for it to be done...
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:07 pm

What was she doing at HIS hotel room at 3am though? A woman doesn't go to a man's hotel room at that hour unless she plans to give him some pussy.
Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

What if she was just star struck and wanted to hang out with mike? or wanted to give it up on her own terms and mike tyson was like "oh oh oh oh oh. gimme dat pussy"
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:31 pm

Say Mike started getting into some shit that girl wasn't down with. That's hard for any man to change gears if a girl changes her mind. Let alone a testosto-monster like Tyson, who probably rarely didn't get his way.

If you continue having sex with somebody who doesn't want to, that is rape.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
If mike tyson was raping me I'd be very still and just pray for it to be done...

LMFUCKIN'AO

..literally laughed out loud @ work reading this....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:59 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LMAO!!! There's one for somebody's signature.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 3:20 pm

Micheal Jackson: Guilty. The man slept with little boys, lived in a theme park, and called himself Peter Pan. Pretty much erases any benefit of the doubt I'd give him.
Snoop Dog: Guilty
OJ Simpson: Guilty
Sean Combs: Guilty
Shine: Guilty
Suge Knight: Murder conspiracy: Tupac: Innocent
Suge Knight : Murder conspiracy: Biggie: Guilty
Mike Tyson: Guilty.
Tupac: Innocent of raping her himself, but he may have been patrially responsible for the situation.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:31 pm

I mos def feel Tyson is innocent. That whole situation was fucked up. Tyson did give her like 20 min of oral sex which he admitted. This was before eating pussy was cool. Also the fact Don King used his fucking tax attorney to represent Tyson didnt help matters. This lawyer never handled this type of case, Mike was better off using a public defender. But back to the hotel room. What the fuck was she doing while he was eating her out? Why didn't she grab a lamp or telephone and knocked it over his head? Or just scream for help? What really hurt matters is Indiana is a woman's state. It favors women on trials like these. But it was some rednecks who wanted to string up a famous negro. Also, Deseree wrote a book about the incident so she could profit off of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty or Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent   Guilty or Innocent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent
Page 1 of 1