Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Rockwell...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:59 pm

This is a new track we did recently. Baby J is on the hook and first verse, J.Carnage is on the 2nd, and I'm on the third. This is a pretty rough draft (idk if it will get less rough due to certain shit), but yeah idk. What y'all think?

Now this I just happened upon while browsing through my files. I don't really remember doing this, which means I probably wasn't sober, but I figured I'd share anyways. I'm just on the second verse, the rest is just the J.Cole song...

Last edited by Beta Ray Bill on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:25 am

1st - First rapper sounds kinda sleepy. U had best verse and Carnage's verse is good too, especially from 1:50 to 2:08. Beat is nice, I just don't like that singing in chorus.

2nd - I like this too. Beat is very good but it seems like it's missing something.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:08 am

Damn....that was dope, man. Obviously the singing could be better (I'm sure you are aware, lol), but overall that was a dope song. I like the beat, verses and chorus lyrics. Well done, man.

The second one was cool too. You fit right in on the track. You kinda sounded like Johnny 5 from Flobots, tho, lol.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:30 pm

Thanks guys the feedback it's really appreciated. Lol yeah... the singing could be better.

PKT, yeah I know what you mean. that was some unfinished J.Cole song, he might not have finished the beat idk.

Wanduras, lol i'll take it. *plays Handlebars*

Last edited by thelundquist on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 2:41 pm

Yeah, I finally peeped these.. I had these buffered and cued up before and then I accidentally closed the window... I got the same thoughts on the first track, but I really dug the second the most and though you did a dope job with your verse
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 5:19 pm

thanks for checking em out and for the props SRP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Rockwell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rockwell...   More Rockwell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Rockwell...
Page 1 of 1