Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Empty
PostSubject: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Yeah this oughta be dope, I'll definitely cop it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:53 pm

I heard a rumor about this the other day. Guess it's actually going to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:56 pm

if nas sings reggae ill fucking pay someone to snipe him
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:58 pm

Lol, I concur
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:05 pm

This is just what Nas needs, someone with great musical sense to guide a project with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:06 pm

shut up faggot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:09 pm

Wow Steve, you always criticize anything positive involving Nas or Biggie. I say wait until it drops. Damian is hella talented, and we all know Nas is one of the greatest of all time so this looks like an interesting project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:11 pm

what
???

im one of three people, you powell and me calling N***** a classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:13 pm

Steve wrote:
what
???

im one of three people, you powell and me calling N***** a classic.

That's one of the few good things I've heard you say about him.

I don't see Nas singing reggae though because he's not Jamaican.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

If Nas sings a little reggae in the hook just fucking atound it would be cool with me just betta not go full blown. I thnk this album will be the truth. Welcome 2 Jamrock was a very good album with nice beats and subject matter. Mesh that with Nas subject matter and lyrics and it is a hit out the park maybe.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:14 pm

I don't think I'm buying this...I just don't see these 2 as a well mashed together duo. But who knows, I'll DL it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 6:35 pm

I bet Powell is gonna do an album by the same name with his unnamed cousin someday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)   Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: