Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?

Go down 
+4
Funk Seoul Brother
Justin Linker
ACRID"
Dang! Trotter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:36 pm

Granted I wouldn't want one due to the incredible task of feeding it and caring for it. Id just stick with a dog, which I have. But if giving no choice I'd say a peacock. Peacocks are beautiful and being a bird it may not take much to feed it. My second choice would be a barracuda in an enormous tank.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:59 pm

dude...your bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:08 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Granted I wouldn't want one due to the incredible task of feeding it and caring for it. Id just stick with a dog, which I have. But if giving no choice I'd say a peacock. Peacocks are beautiful and being a bird it may not take much to feed it. My second choice would be a barracuda in an enormous tank.

that thing in your avatar...or a 🐉
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:10 pm

Chimp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:17 pm

Komodo Dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:21 pm

A doomposter would be cool too... I'd send it to shows to make me money and feed it biscuits, triscuits, chicken cookies, mmmmm, food, popeye's mmmm good, doomy snacks for tummy fats.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:34 pm

A wolf
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 12:37 am

Wolf, or Tiger because they look cool. You know they do.

Or a pack of hyenas to dispose of my enemies.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 1:01 am

The restaurant I used to work at had peacocks. Loud ass birds. They scream like people. We used to feed them pantry scraps. They had pheasant and ostrich, too. We used to sneak up and scare the ostrich, they would jump up and run directly into the wall. lol I forgot about those stupid things.

I used to have a nile monitor that was mean as fuck. Every time I picked him up he would bite me and hold on till I put him down. Prick. He was only about 10". They get like 6-8', so I figured I should get rid of him quick.

I had a Savannah Monitor, too. That thing got about 3', but I overfed it like Road Trip. It got all fat and wouldn't move. I figured he'd be better off with somebody more responsible, too.

We always had exotic pets, parrots, cockatoo, iguana, different snakes, piranha, etc. I never had a dog until I was 25, but I had all them other pets that don't even make sense. They're just collectibles, no real relationship.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 1:25 am

What was it like having the piranha?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:00 am

They would tear up some goldfish. We had the red and blue ones. I think there were 8 in a 50 gal. They grew fast, so we started getting rid of them until we had 4. You could see their big ass teeth.

I was only in 5th grade, so they weren't mine, exactly. If I had them now it would be deathmatch all day. Mice, frogs, kittens, you name it. Still though, it would get boring after awhile. Then they're just a glass box of filthy water that you have to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:08 am

A Liger, no question about that there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

Kid Joe wrote:
They would tear up some goldfish. We had the red and blue ones. I think there were 8 in a 50 gal. They grew fast, so we started getting rid of them until we had 4. You could see their big ass teeth.

I was only in 5th grade, so they weren't mine, exactly. If I had them now it would be deathmatch all day. Mice, frogs, kittens, you name it. Still though, it would get boring after awhile. Then they're just a glass box of filthy water that you have to maintain.

Fish are some of the least cool animals due to no interaction

I had a betta, it let me pet it once...

How'd you get rid of them?

You ate piranha?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:28 am

We knew people who wanted them.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:32 pm

"We always had exotic pets, parrots, cockatoo, iguana, different snakes, piranha, etc. I never had a dog until I was 25, but I had all them other pets that don't even make sense. They're just collectibles, no real relationship"

Yep, thats right. Rich people with exotic pets just wanna show off their money. They belong in the wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 9:57 pm

I had a couple of fire bellied toads, and an aquatic snail. Now, I only have a dog.

---edit

I am currently keeping a crawdad in the pond in my backyard. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?   If you could have an exotic animal what would it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have an exotic animal what would it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: