Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Centipede

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The Centipede Empty
PostSubject: The Centipede   The Centipede Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 4:37 pm

I created this character a while ago. I dont do superhero muscular anatomy type stuff. But I love this character.

The concept is the centipede was a super agent perfect marksman until he was caught by the "badguys". Instead of killing him they chopped off his hands so he can live with the humility for the rest of his life. Instead of just becoming a helpless crippled Enoch Fox aka the centipede trained in many martial arts and focused on kicking and leg strength along with elbow strikes and effective hand chops. He has prosthetic hands in a "karate chop" form made of hard rubber.

Technically he is handicapped so he cant pick up and use a weapon, turn a doorknob (accurately) , type on a keyboard, drive a vehicle ect. But he's in control of a metallic cylinder shape segmented robot called AID. Aid was simply created to help Enoch cope with his handicap. Its vioce ativated to only Enoch's voice. It has the abitility to prop half its body vertical. It can turn dorknobs, run bath water, steer a steering wheel, pick up objects and type on a keyboard,ect. It didn't take Enoch long to figure the many possibilities he could use AID in battle..

Completely reinventing himself, donning a metallic skull mask (symbolic to the death of his former self) and the assistance of AID Enoch Fox is the centipede.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

The Centipede Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Centipede   The Centipede Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 9:42 pm

I like it...
Back to top Go down

The Centipede
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: Graff Flix-
Jump to: