Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)

Go down 
+11
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
Deanie O'Banion
yOGi420™
Cold Loungin
Highsmith
Wayne
KJ Styles
Justin Linker
Myestro
Tic706
15 posters

The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier
The Dark Roads
Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Vote_lcap70%Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier
Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Vote_lcap30%Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Empty
PostSubject: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:07 pm

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Seagram-00-the_dark_roads-front_cover-ragemp3

vs.

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) 1284978874_willie-d-im-goin-out-lika-soldier-1992-front
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:15 pm

Willie D easily. I could not get into this Seagram album.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:27 pm

I've never heard a Seagram album. Not like they were easy to find here back in the day. I guess with the internet, I should look into peeping some.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:50 pm

The Willie D is dope, but gotta give it to Seagram. I love that album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:51 pm

Willie D is wack as a solo artist, and the only Seagram I've heard was Soul On Ice so no vote.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:56 pm

Your avatar and the half naked man you have above it are whack, not Willie D.

Why disrespect Will when you weren't voting anyway?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:15 am

Never heard either of these.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:22 am

I've heard the Willie D and it was actually pretty good so he gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 4:02 am

TicNitty706 wrote:

hahahaha

well... i gotta think it carefully, It's hard but I'm gonna have to go for the Seagsta.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:58 am

Lil Seag Miller.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:46 am

Sem City.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:41 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

Why disrespect Will when you weren't voting anyway?

You don't have a problem with Willie's Contraversy cover, do you? Didn't think so.

And what's wack about Lion-O from Thundercats?

I would have voted if I had heard the other album.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:13 pm

KJ, you are not getting it. You have not heard the Seagram so you have no opinion on this particular thread. However, you felt the need to drop in on a thread you admit to not having an opinion and still disrespect Willie D. That is the exact same thing you call others out for. If you have no opinion of the Seagram album, you should have just said no vote or not commented at all. I personally don't care what you, Tran, or anyone else says cause it's just the internet, but at least don't be a hypocrite about it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:14 pm

Seagram wins this round, but i'm not a huge fan of either album.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:50 pm

For example. KJ and others called me out in the H-Town thread for posting without participating, yet here KJ is doing worse by hating without participating. I, like Terry, could care less, but please don't get your panties in a bunch about something and then let it slide when one of your own does it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:50 pm

And my vote goes without saying, the GOAT wins for me.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 4:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ, you are not getting it. You have not heard the Seagram so you have no opinion on this particular thread. However, you felt the need to drop in on a thread you admit to not having an opinion and still disrespect Willie D. That is the exact same thing you call others out for. If you have no opinion of the Seagram album, you should have just said no vote or not commented at all. I personally don't care what you, Tran, or anyone else says cause it's just the internet, but at least don't be a hypocrite about it.

How many times have people like SRP, Tran, Kev, and many others dissed albums/artists in these polls whether they voted or not? Yet the only person that anyone fucks with about it is me. Get the fuck outta here with that double-standard ass bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 4:54 pm

Seagram. I've only heard the Willie D a few times, though
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 4:55 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
For example. KJ and others called me out in the H-Town thread for posting without participating, yet here KJ is doing worse by hating without participating. I, like Terry, could care less, but please don't get your panties in a bunch about something and then let it slide when one of your own does it.

Hating without participating is your M.O. Pedro
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

How many times have people like SRP, Tran, Kev, and many others dissed albums/artists in these polls whether they voted or not? Yet the only person that anyone fucks with about it is me. Get the fuck outta here with that double-standard ass bullshit.

People don't set out to call you out. people just point out that you do the EXACT same thing you get pissed about when it is done by others., but some how you never manage to catch on to that. You have no right to sit here and bash Willie D unprovoked, and then get mad when Tran puts up the Score = 0 smiley for Run DMC. If you expect Tran to be respectful about Run DMC, you should be respectful towards Willie D. If you feel it's ok to say Willie D sucks, you should not say shit to Tran when he says anything negative about Run DMC. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:08 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

People don't set out to call you out. people just point out that you do the EXACT same thing you get pissed about when it is done by others., but some how you never manage to catch on to that. You have no right to sit here and bash Willie D unprovoked, and then get mad when Tran puts up the Score = 0 smiley for Run DMC. If you expect Tran to be respectful about Run DMC, you should be respectful towards Willie D. If you feel it's ok to say Willie D sucks, you should not say shit to Tran when he says anything negative about Run DMC. It's as simple as that.

It's a double standard anyway you slice it. You never give shit to anybody else that does this, but you're up my ass about it. Fine, I won't do it anymore, but the first time I see someone else doing it and nobody except for me calls them out on it, then you'll just be proving everything I'm saying to be true.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:12 pm

That's the thing though. I don't care that you do it. I don't care that others do it either.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:13 pm

T. Myers wrote:
That's the thing though. I don't care that you do it. I don't care that others do it either.

If you don't care then why the fuck did you just ramble about it???
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:24 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Because if you do it, you need to keep your fucking mouth closed when Tran or anyone else does it. Otherwise, you are no better than them.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 7:37 pm

No way this Seagram album is better than Willie "damn" D's album. Word to KJ.

Get The Fuck Out

Pussies.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 7:43 pm

hater
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 7:44 pm

You lucky my "mic's not working".

mofo.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 7:48 pm

lol. I'm getting a new one from some scrub soon
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 8:36 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Because if you do it, you need to keep your fucking mouth closed when Tran or anyone else does it. Otherwise, you are no better than them.

Be that as it may, you should keep your fucking mouth closed either way. Otherwise you're contradicting yourself.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 8:41 pm

How am I contradicting myself?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 8:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
How am I contradicting myself?

By saying you don't care, yet giving me shit about it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:00 pm

I'm not giving you shit for saying it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 11:01 pm

He's not gonna get it Terry.

And Seagsta is way doper than Willie D and a lot mo gangsta bitches.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 12:33 am

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

It's a double standard anyway you slice it. You never give shit to anybody else that does this, but you're up my ass about it. Fine, I won't do it anymore, but the first time I see someone else doing it and nobody except for me calls them out on it, then you'll just be proving everything I'm saying to be true.

It is a double standard...set by YOU! That's what you're failing to grasp here.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:59 pm

The Willie D album is dope, but I have not heard the Seagram. No vote.
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 5:41 am

My vote goes out to my man Willie D.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:06 pm

n/a but i want to heare both soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)   Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Album 1992 Round 1: The Dark Roads vs. I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier (B)
Page 1 of 1