Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy" Empty
PostSubject: Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"   Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy" Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 4:50 pm

I know maybe i'm late but anybody else heard this cats music? SRP did you already do a thread on Dee-1?

Anyway i'm going to dig deeper into his music but check out this video with him talking to Jay, 50 & Wayne about their power and influence.

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"   Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy" Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 9:17 pm

Bump.

Anybody check this out? Any comments?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"   Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy" Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 3:27 am

Ive heard of him. Actually I think NERO already dropped a line about this rapper. His heart is in the right place but he seems to be in the Cool Kids crowd. Too IMO for my taste. The video is unique, but he's still using these 3 heavy weights as a crutch dispite his criticism of them. As One Be Lo said: Just because its positive doesn't mean its somethin' that I feel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"   Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dee-1 "Jay, 50, and Weezy"
Page 1 of 1