Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...

Go down 
+5
Justin Linker
Wayne
Tic706
thelundquist
Laced With Slang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Empty
PostSubject: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:58 pm

Im not saying on every song but basically his wack ass flow he's been on since Recovery and every feature since is absolutely horrendous, i cant even listen to most of his verses just because they annoy my ears....i cant even get to the point to try to pay attention to what hes saying because the flow is so annoying i usually just hit "next"...

There are still a flow times he doesnt use it as much where he is still tolerable. Also, this doesnt take anything away from his legacy as he is still top 10 to me but ehh hes pretty much dead to me now
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

I hate it too... I don't think he knows how to rap any other way, anymore. If only he hadn't gotten addicted to pills... I think he'd still be the shit. Being straight-edge makes him too uptight, so he thinks he has to kill it every time and his idea of 'killing it' is rapping fast and loud apparently. He used to have fun in his music, and i think a lil weed and brew could help him mellow out and do that again, but of course he can't do that because he would spiral into a full relapse and probably end up overdosing. Em's best days are behind him, and I don't think there is really anything to look forward to from him. It actually makes me kind of sad. Dude's music was a HUGE part of my life growing up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:40 am

Present day Em>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>still better than most present day good rappers.

I think the flow you guys are trippin about is str8 and he uses it when neeeded. Or maybe i'm just blinded by the fact i'm just glad Em sounds better than he did since Encore. And lyrically he seems to be on a 3rd wind, he's killing it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

TicNitty706 wrote:

i'm just glad Em sounds better than he did since Encore. And lyrically he seems to be on a 3rd wind, he's killing it most of the time.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

Yes. It's unbearable. I think he sounded better on Recovery than he did on Relapse, but those unreleased tracks that surfaced since Recovery dropped have been craptastic, perhaps they were recorded during the Relapse era, but I can't make it through the past couple seconds of them. He's become too predictable with his flow as of late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

Wayne wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

i'm just glad Em sounds better than he did since Encore. And lyrically he seems to be on a 3rd wind, he's killing it most of the time.

Cosign.

double co-sign.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

Em's flow could be a little annoying at times. I recognize the fact that his old flow is long gone but sometimes I can't tolerate him when I continuously think about his old material. This in particular...

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:02 pm

Exactly Xcel!!

It bums me out, man... It's almost hard to believe it's same MC. If you played that Wake Up Show free for some 12 year old that's only heard Recovery, they probably wouldn't even recognize that its Em.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 3:46 pm

My sentiments after Marshall MathersLP, his albums should come with earplugs and an apology
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

Encore sucks
Recovery (and everything after it) is below average
Everything else is extra dope.
Back to top Go down
witukay
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 9:57 pm

The thing is, he isn't trying to kill it lyrically. He is appearing in the song to give the fans a piece of him, but letting the main artist have his moment of fame. He isn't putting nearly as much effort in recording OR writing his lyrics. Why? The main point of a feature, from the featured, is to show people what you are able to do. Eminem has already done shown what he can do and everyone knows it. However, Eminem is using his name to make the other artists famous. He thinks he doesn't have to try anymore. At least that's one of my theories. Listen to the verses of his featured songs, and compare it to the verses of Recovery and before. He double tracks his verses/voice on albums, but since Recovery, he hasn't. That has been a main factor in how he sounds. Also, to say Recovery is a bad album is an understatement. The singles (most of them) are terrible, I'll give you that. That is only because they were written for the radio! Listen to the rest of the album, maybe twice through, and you will realize it isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...   Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem's flow now is so annoying its terrible...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: