Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Steve McNair

Go down 
+5
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
Dwight
ACRID"
Justice
9 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:13 pm

Damn what a week, one of the last guys in the NFL to do it right, you will be missed by many my friend.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:16 pm

RIP "Air" McNair......
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:20 pm

This is a big deal....a man that did his job and never aimed for the limelight...a true player's player....RIP
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:41 pm

I'm shocked. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:55 pm

i didnt wanna believe this when i heard it RIP
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 7:35 pm

RIP...very tragic.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:27 pm

Didn't believe it when I first saw it, then I read the story on ESPN... RIP
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:41 pm

Shit's crazy! RIP...Value life people...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:38 pm

Man, I don't know what to say. This shit is crazy. McNair was always a a fan favorite and a great gridiron warrior. I don't want to speculate, but it appears to be a murder suicide. McNair was shot multiple times including once to the head, and Sahel Kazime was shot once in the head with a gun lying next to her. It should also be noted that this 20 year old woman was arrested with DUI 2 nights ago, and McNair was with her at that time. The car she was driving was registered to her and McNair, but the vehicle was not registered to his home address. It was registered to the address of a business he owned. Nothing has been proven, but all of these details certainly paint a negative picture of the man. regardless of all of this, McNair was a gentlemen and a great Titan. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:15 am

Man that's fucked up!

Infidelity, number one reason for murder. Don't get caught up in the bullshit.
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 3:52 am

RIP Steve McNair and to Sahel Kazime.
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:48 am

That gentleman shit goes out the window since he was cheating with a 20 year old...on a holiday instead of being home with his family. You reap what you sow I guess.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:08 am

R.I.P to Steve McNair, another legend and a great BLACK QB dead waaay to early..

he was warrior...
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

Steve wrote:
That gentleman shit goes out the window since he was cheating with a 20 year old...on a holiday instead of being home with his family. You reap what you sow I guess.

You don't know the circumstances though. Him and his wife may have been having personal problems. It's hard to pass judgement when you don't know the entire situation.

I will say this though, I think it's BULLSHIT that the police aren't looking for suspects. Do they have concrete proof that it was a murder/suicide? If not, then they're fucked up. If it were a famous white QB that was killed, they'd be looking for suspects for weeks on end until they solved the case. Fuck The Police.

Maybe that woman killed him and then killed herself, but they've gotta have clear cut evidence of that. In any event, my condolences go out to the McNair family. IMO Steve was the best black QB of all time. RIP Air McNair, you'll NEVER be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:23 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

You don't know the circumstances though. Him and his wife may have been having personal problems. It's hard to pass judgement when you don't know the entire situation.

I will say this though, I think it's BULLSHIT that the police aren't looking for suspects. Do they have concrete proof that it was a murder/suicide? If not, then they're fucked up. If it were a famous white QB that was killed, they'd be looking for suspects for weeks on end until they solved the case. Fuck The Police.

Maybe that woman killed him and then killed herself, but they've gotta have clear cut evidence of that. In any event, my condolences go out to the McNair family. IMO Steve was the best black QB of all time. RIP Air McNair, you'll NEVER be forgotten.

Obviously they do have reason to believe that it was murder suicide. She had one gunshot wound to the head, and they found the gun underneath her. Rumor is that she also had gun powder residue on her fingers, but that info will not be confirmed until later
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

kool john, he was married with 4 kids. no family situation exists where you should be fuckin a 20 year old and buyin her cars and shit. and we all know im the most anti-white/rpo-black type person on here, and im not bothered. it is obviously a murder suicide based on ALL the findings. or do you think someone drugged them both up, shot up steve, then held the gun in the woman's hands and put her on top of it?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

The apartment where she lived was in his name too.
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

Steve wrote:
kool john, he was married with 4 kids. no family situation exists where you should be fuckin a 20 year old and buyin her cars and shit. and we all know im the most anti-white/rpo-black type person on here, and im not bothered. it is obviously a murder suicide based on ALL the findings. or do you think someone drugged them both up, shot up steve, then held the gun in the woman's hands and put her on top of it?

I understand all of that. I don't condone cheating, I'm just saying that he must have been unhappy in his marriage. Otherwise, why would he have been cheating with a 20 year old and buying her shit? I'm not trying to justify those actions, just saying.

In any event, this is a tragic and horrible situation. I feel most sorry for his children who have lost their father. I'm gonna remember him for being a great QB who came within a yard of possibly winning a Super Bowl. I hope he gets into the Hall Of Fame someday.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:49 pm

..ruled a homicide- july 5
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:55 pm

acrid.one wrote:

With 4 gunshot wounds, what did you expect it to be?
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:56 pm

Steve is just being his hypocritical self... RIP McNair... though I do have much more sympathy for his wife and kids and family... in the end he didn't deserve to die for what he did...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 10:20 am

T. Myers wrote:
acrid.one wrote:

With 4 gunshot wounds, what did you expect it to be?

when its ruled something-its made official-i never questioned it....
Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:25 pm

I heard about all of that. It's very messed up, for real. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve McNair   RIP Steve McNair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Steve McNair
Page 1 of 1