Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)

Go down 
+2
Highsmith
Wayne
6 posters

Good idea for a new thread?
Yes
The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Vote_lcap100%The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Vote_lcap0%The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:03 am

Several weeks ago 2 or 3 threads were created, where a fellow poster named several artists and we picked the most slept on/overrated albums in their discogs. Well I was thinking about another thread, and the idea is that each day I would pick an artist (along with suggestions from fellow posters) and we'll pick and discuss the most underrated album in their discog. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:48 am

I think so Wayne....especially if we do it like the Top 5 series. You put some of the artists you would like to see and you take other people's suggestions as well.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 10:10 am

I'm with it, whatever it takes to keep people actively posting. Only thing I would worry about is it dying out to quick posting wise. Most will only post the album and not put much insight on why they chose it. May be one of those threads that starts out hype but around the 10-15 entry no one is really posting.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 10:10 am

What about a producer tournament like i'm doing with these albums?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:21 pm

Wayne this is a good idea, use a poll too if you want
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne this is a good idea, use a poll too if you want

Co-Sign
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:22 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)   The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underrated Series (Thread before the thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: