Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve's in a YouTube video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Steve's in a YouTube video Empty
PostSubject: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 4:09 am

Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:06 pm

Speaking of being on youtube videos I happen to have my own channel. Its fairly new and a handful of you already know about it. I'm sure a lot of you already know what I look like but just in case you were curious and/or want to stalk me here is my channel link...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If the videos don't make sense don't worry. They are all more or less based off of inside jokes. I should be posting more regularly now that school is calming down.

I've been learning to play the mandolin and recently the bass guitar and I might end up doing something with them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 4:08 pm

What the fuck are you on, man? I want some!

Yeah, your videos don't make much sense to me, but I still find them funny as hell. Just in that random kinda way.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

You aren't the first one to ask what I'm on. I'm too broke to be able to afford anything. I suppose I have a natural high personality.

Some people have been quite weirded out by the videos while some have found them hilarious. As long as I evoke some response I've done my job.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:58 pm

Hey man whats up with you and your shirt fetish?....lol. Those are some weird non interesting videos. But hey whatever floats your boat or find your lost remote.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Hey man whats up with you and your shirt fetish?....lol. Those are some weird non interesting videos. But hey whatever floats your boat or find your lost remote.

Hey I like "The Whole World" too
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

I really don't have a good explanation for the shirt fetish lol. As you can see the ideas are quite primitive. We've already sent the videos in to tosh.0 but no web redemption as of yet. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

Solar Deity wrote:
You aren't the first one to ask what I'm on. I'm too broke to be able to afford anything. I suppose I have a natural high personality.

Some people have been quite weirded out by the videos while some have found them hilarious. As long as I evoke some response I've done my job.

Hey, you put yourself out there for all to see. And you seem to be able to handle criticism...so props for that, homey!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:50 am

Thank Myestro.

Just put a new video out as a follow up to my Dmitri one. It helps to develop the character. More to come within the next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve's in a YouTube video   Steve's in a YouTube video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve's in a YouTube video
Page 1 of 1