Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasty ass songs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:13 am

I was listening to Slick Rick's " Art of Story Telling" and I came upon this song called "Adult XXX". Dude was talking about hitting it in the dookie chute, and I was like "Ewww, you nasty, lol!" Has anybody ever listened to songs that made you say "UNNNNH, that's nasty!" ???, Maybe since I am a female, I am more sensitive to these things, but that song was gross. Any input on this sort of thing???

Last edited by a.scott on Tue 07 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:15 am

So you want...my input... I'd be happy to provide it...

Back to the topic at hand... that song about Biggie shitting on a chick with his cock-eyed self was pretty gross...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:19 am

I listen to ICP, nothing bothers me Smile

But really nasty shit...Tunnel Of Love by the Wicked Clowns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

Justin Linker wrote:
I listen to ICP, nothing bothers me Smile

But really nasty shit...Tunnel Of Love by the Wicked Clowns

LMAO! I just might have to check that one out! Speaking of clowns, and nastiness, I remember that game show song off of "The Great Millenko" album. That was SIIIICK! ICP was wild back in the day. That was my favourite album by them. In fact, I remember when they first came out with that single where they were talking about "chicken huntin". That was my shit!!! I just might have to get that album for nostaligia ( I think I spelled that right...Oh well, fuck it, LOL!).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

You spelled it right...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:27 am

Drunkie
Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 2:06 am

Just because I like to chill on my day off doesn't mean I'm a drunkie.....You're just a hater, LOL
JK.

At least I can type( for the most part)...LOL!
Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:58 am

its nostalgia you dumb fucks
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:06 am

'Fuck Faces'-Scarface/Too Short/Devin the Dude

of course Short Dogg..but Devin takes the cake with the nastiest lines....dope song BTW

'Season of da Sicc'- Brotha Lynch

"When you hug yo' momma, and your dick get hard, thats the muthafukkin' siccness'

LMAO..classic

as far as my reaction- I do not enjoy the sound of a man fucking/nutting on an album- i.e: the sound of Snoop nutting(oohh,ahhh,ahh!) on 'Bomb Ass Pussy' on the Dogg Food album or Biggie's fucking in the car skits on 'Ready to Die' .
Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:43 pm

Steve wrote:
its nostalgia you dumb fucks

thank God for spell checks, huh :roll:
Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:48 pm

a.scott wrote:
I was listening to Slick Rick's " Art of Story Telling" and I came upon this song called "Adult XXX". Dude was talking about hitting it in the dookie chute, and I was like "Ewww, you nasty, lol!" Has anybody ever listened to songs that made you say "UNNNNH, that's nasty!" ???, Maybe since I am a female, I am more sensitive to these things, but that song was gross. Any input on this sort of thing???

LOL that song is AWESOME and one of my favs on that CD! Big ups to Rick The Ruler!!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:26 pm

Co-sign: Siccmade and Fuck Faces
And damn near anything from 2 Live Crew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasty ass songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty ass songs   Nasty ass songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty ass songs
Page 1 of 1