Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is on your bucket list???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tonytuch99
Jump!
Jump!

What is on your bucket list??? Empty
PostSubject: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 2:36 pm

1. Beat Bayou Billy with just one life
2. Have a charming rendevouz with Jillian Anderson.
3. Go to Vegas
4. Go to a Wrestlemania
5. Do a flying dive off the steel cage (Jimmy Snuka Style on my dad for all of the unecessary wuppings i got as a wee young lad, but since he is my dad I would land on a pillow on top of him and then shake hands like all is well with great commentary by Jim Ross.
6. Grow a Tom Sellek Mustache.
7. To not cry during the movie Hachi.
8. Travel to Vietnam.
9. Tony Starks allowing me to wear the eagle on his wrist for a day.
10. Be the only guy on the "Bad Girls Club"
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

Haha that's a cool list man. I'll try to keep mine a little more feasible.

1. Go to Japan for a summer (born there but I don't remember anything about it)
2. Go to a dälek concert
3. Eat some actual NY pizza
4. Win in a big MK tournament
5. Run a business
6. Go to the Guinness factory
7. Learn some form of martial arts
8. Learn how to play drums
9. Make parents proud at some point
10. Die with only one regret

Back to top Go down
tonytuch99
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

Im telling you man Im gonna accomplish at least 5 of these lol. MK goes hard I have PS3 and no i do not play with Noob or smoke lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

tonytuch99 wrote:
Im telling you man Im gonna accomplish at least 5 of these lol. MK goes hard I have PS3 and no i do not play with Noob or smoke lol

Hey man Noob>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And yeah I wasn't taking shots at your list man. Hopefully you accomplish all of those. I just hope that rendezvous with Jillian happens sooner rather than later...that's that chick from X-Files right?
Back to top Go down
tonytuch99
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 8:01 am

yes sir it is. She has to have the F.B.I. badje though, without it no dice Lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 8:44 am

I've never really thought of a bucket list. A few things i want to do before i die is to take my son to ball games at Wrigley Field, Yankee Stadium, and Fenway Park. Also as stupid as it may sound, my step dad(the man who actually raised me) always wanted a 1969 Super Bee, and he never managed to get one before he passed away last year. I want to do that for him.
Back to top Go down
tonytuch99
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 8:57 am

Thats a good list man. I really hope you get the bee, dont think I seen one of those though, My caretaker when I was young had a Hornet. It was the babysitter that kept me when my dad was at work, and twas a cool car.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

I've never really thought of a bucket list either. I suppose my dream vacation would be on it though. I'd love to go to England, then hop the Channel into northern France and see all the places that Easy Company (of Band of Brothers fame) went to during WWII. Or just tour any WWII sites in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 5:16 pm

Myestro wrote:
I've never really thought of a bucket list either. I suppose my dream vacation would be on it though. I'd love to go to England, then hop the Channel into northern France and see all the places that Easy Company (of Band of Brothers fame) went to during WWII. Or just tour any WWII sites in Europe.

That's pretty cool man. Is that your favorite series/miniseries?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 6:54 pm

I've been to the Dachau camp, outside Munich. Definitely a lingering creepiness going on there.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Yes. I usually list it as an addition to my favorite movies. But if it's considered a series, then it's at the top, and would have been followed by LOST...until I saw Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Yes. I usually list it as an addition to my favorite movies. But if it's considered a series, then it's at the top, and would have been followed by LOST...until I saw Game of Thrones.

Yeah I think it may be considered a series, probably a miniseries.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Yeah I think it may be considered a series, probably a miniseries.

It's a miniseries. Though it was as long as each season of GoT will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is on your bucket list???   What is on your bucket list??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is on your bucket list???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: