Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff's Shit for Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Jeff's Shit for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

Yo, I was talking to Jeff on FB and he said he has a shitload of recording equipment and other shit for sale. Just passing along the message. Holla at him if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Yo, I was talking to Jeff on FB and he said he has a shitload of recording equipment and other shit for sale. Just passing along the message. Holla at him if you're interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:49 pm

Oh...got it covered then...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

Thank you though, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 12:20 pm

what the fuck happened to my thread?

Anyway I'm also selling my SP 303 and a BOSS Dr. Rhythm drum machine. I have a shitty mixer I'd throw in as a bonus for shipping cost if some one bought both. I'm looking to get $200 for all three. This is much cheaper than you'll get on ebay. I'll throw in memory cards for the SP as well. If I haven't gotten an offer by Saturday, these will be going up on ebay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 5:06 pm

Listing for my drum machine:

Sampler & 3 Memory Cards:

Mixer:

Cd pics will be going up tonight with DVDs and comics the following week. I also have a mic I might be selling but we shall see. Plenty of cords for this shit too if you need some throw in a couple extra bucks and I'll send them too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Shit for Sale   Jeff's Shit for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Shit for Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: The Junk Yard-
Jump to: