Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New School Videos

Go down 
+13
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
Cold Loungin
Myestro
D.Powell
Half
thelundquist
Xcel
SyRuP Sippa
Wanduras
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Deanie O'Banion
Tic706
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

New School Videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 2:07 am

Sorry, I'm cheating a little here. Gotta add another video.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:23 am

Both of those were pretty dope vids tranny...I like the positive messages/vibes in both clips...

That Evidence with the It's Yours sample attached was a good look...and how did Alchemist get Maxwell to appear on his joint?? that was a good look as well......
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:07 pm

Glad you dig em, Mama Bubba. That Ev joint is pretty much his version of "It Was a Good Day". No idea how Alc got Maxwell, but did you peep Chemical Welfare? Dude got a bunch of big name artists on there.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:00 am

Yeah tranny I bought Chemical Warfare when it dropped and I have to be honest..I listened to it once around the time when I first got it...might need to pick that one up and spin it some more huh?? lol

anyway I'm rolling 2 deep today...first up: Monch, Styles P, and Phonte-Black Hand Side

and next up is Jean Grae- Love Thirst

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:28 am

If you really want more people to view your vid's less is best. Your one vid is up for a whole day by itself and that is more inviting I feel for views. I may be wrong but I think we should keep this one organized. I do not want to result to having to delete these extra vid's.

Let me know some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:12 pm

I really enjoyed that Ev song. Dope concept and video. I luv the spin on the end kinda like Cube did at the end of Today Was A Good Day.

I seen that Smile video before. They actually showed it on 106 & park once...lol. Twista is very under estimated as a rapper.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:26 pm

I seen that Pharoahe video already. That is song is tight.

The Jean Grae video was different. Like the movie Taxi references. Guess she was role playing in the backseat of the cab? Or was she a high end hooker?...lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:11 pm

Hey is today free for me to post one ?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:12 pm

Lounge wrote:

lmao
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:18 pm

Lounge wrote:

Saturday has not been claimed but Powell has already posted for today. I'm not trying to be overbearing or come off bossy. Its just rules to keep the thread organized. But its a free forum do what you do.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

Half wrote:
Lounge wrote:

lmao

Well I was trying to be courteous in case it was somebody's day to post so I thought I should seek permission first New School Videos - Page 2 214845

Well if Powell broke the rules I will still post for today anyway, new young lo mixtape, this vid goes alright imo.

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 10:37 pm

Here's one for Sunday:

Never heard or knew anything about this collab. What album is it off?

Smif-N-Wessun feat. dead prez "Warriorz Heart"

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 11:35 pm

Didn't really like that Young Lo track too much, are you a big fan of him Lounge? Most of the tracks I have with him on are deep posse cuts from DJ Squeeky, and nothing from the 2000's.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 2:49 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Didn't really like that Young Lo track too much, are you a big fan of him Lounge? Most of the tracks I have with him on are deep posse cuts from DJ Squeeky, and nothing from the 2000's.

Yeah I do like Young Lo quite a lot, lyrically he's really deep, I used to be heavy into all that shit... 1st Degree & Deep Sleep, C-9, Taylor Boyz, Criminal E & Underground Sam... All those guys rap hard on that street edge I like all their music.. You should check some of them out if you haven't before but I do recommend getting Young Lo - Life In General cos it can still be had for cheap and a really good album imo.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:24 am

Ya, I've only heard a handful of tracks from comps & features from each of the artists you mentioned except of course for Taylor Boy & Kokane Wayne, have more material from them. I'll track down that Life In General, thanks for the rec.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:09 am

I've posted this multiple times in the past in other threads, but I figured I'd throw it up for Monday. It's bad ass.

Asher Roth - Muddy Swim Trunks (Directed by BBGUN) from bbgun on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

That was str8 Lund. Asher Roth buzz just kinda faded fast huh? I heard his debut album once and just forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

Here's one from a new west coast cat getting some undaground buzz:

Co$$ "Spaceman"

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:11 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
That was str8 Lund. Asher Roth buzz just kinda faded fast huh? I heard his debut album once and just forgot about it.

BBGUN makes some dope vids. I love the one-shot ones like this.

Yeah he lost his buzz quick once his album flopped. He's better for it though. He spent some time in the underground and got his chops up. Dude can really spit now. His new track "Ampersand" is ill: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/08/25/asher-roth-–-ampersand-prod-blended-babies/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:05 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

Co$$ "Spaceman"

I bought the album yesterday btw
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:59 pm

Where did you get it? How much?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:08 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Where did you get it? How much?

I just got it off amazon because I feel obligated to use my amazon prime. I got for 12 bucks new with free two day shipping.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:28 am

Half wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Co$$ "Spaceman"

How do the tracks compare to those off of The Futures Past? I really liked So High w/Akademiks off of that one, but don't remember much else.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:27 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Half wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Co$$ "Spaceman"

How do the tracks compare to those off of The Futures Past? I really liked So High w/Akademiks off of that one, but don't remember much else.

Before I Awoke is the first Co$$ release I've heard. Is The Futures Past a mixtape?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

Half wrote:
Before I Awoke is the first Co$$ release I've heard. Is The Futures Past a mixtape?

"Future’s Past’ is a collection of material circa '09 - present that I did not have exact destinations for. It is apart of the C.O.R.E.(collection of rejected excellence) series started by Blu and carried on by Sene and I a few years back. My first C.O.R.E. release was Tomorrow’s Yesterday, this is the follow up….Some songs were cut from my debut project, ‘Before I Awoke’, and other songs were leaked on to blogs during the last year or so….I have dropped a lot of random material and I wanted to put it all on one project so heads who may have missed the leaks the first time get a chance to hear the songs..This is not my official mixtape, I’ll be dropping that in the next month or so. The ‘Sleep Walking’ mixtape will feature 16 new songs, all original production, followed by my debut, Before I Awoke"
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 2:45 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Half wrote:

"Future’s Past’ is a collection of material circa '09 - present that I did not have exact destinations for. It is apart of the C.O.R.E.(collection of rejected excellence) series started by Blu and carried on by Sene and I a few years back. My first C.O.R.E. release was Tomorrow’s Yesterday, this is the follow up….Some songs were cut from my debut project, ‘Before I Awoke’, and other songs were leaked on to blogs during the last year or so….I have dropped a lot of random material and I wanted to put it all on one project so heads who may have missed the leaks the first time get a chance to hear the songs..This is not my official mixtape, I’ll be dropping that in the next month or so. The ‘Sleep Walking’ mixtape will feature 16 new songs, all original production, followed by my debut, Before I Awoke"

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into that and the mixtape.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

Half wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Half wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into that and the mixtape.

Not a problem half, I think all of that is free dl's as long as you give Tres records your e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 2:53 pm

Shit, I might as well post one for today, some Birdie LZ.

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 6:34 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Ya, I've only heard a handful of tracks from comps & features from each of the artists you mentioned except of course for Taylor Boy & Kokane Wayne, have more material from them. I'll track down that Life In General, thanks for the rec.

If you care to, let me know what you think once you've heard it mayne.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

If someone already claimed today, I apologize in advance...

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:35 pm

Myestro wrote:
If someone already claimed today, I apologize in advance...

Great video and track.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. wrote:
Dope pick, Tran. I was really feeling that song, IZ is a dope Asian rappers. You have one of the better hip hop taste around these forums.

Thanks, Zuri, for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:42 pm

This video is for Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.! I'm sure Romped can get down with this song as well.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 3:45 pm

You know it Tran, like them both. IZ needs to ditch that Gayngels hat though...very distracting to my enjoyment of the video haha.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:42 pm

LOL being complemented by thereal is like winning a BET award
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Since no one took Tuesday right? This is a long one, but worth it, sort of a mini-movie with several different mini-songs/vids in it.

I enjoyed that one. One of the best clique videos I have seen. Real dope way to introduce your crew.

That video was lame. Very bland lyrics
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 6:52 pm

Can't be having this thread w/nothing 2 days in a row.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 6:54 pm

RIP LOFTY
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
RIP LOFTY

Went out on 2 wheels like this video.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Playing catch up here:

Mys- "Mr Lopez"- enjoyed that one. Throwback type of video to the late 90's early 00's. Nice story the beat played its part well. Good post.

Tran-
"Never Fall"- the Asian bad boy thing is just killin me man...lol. No disrespect but it comes off so chessy and forced. That beat is dope though and the rapper is average at best. Video was typical but fit the point. Shows the diversity of hip hop these days though.

"How Does It Feel"- the 2nd rapper has a dope delivery and a good flow. The video is str8 and better than the 1st one.

B Shaw- "Livin It Up"- the rappers was pretty weak and corny, video pretty bland, but I can kinda dig the beat and hook. So the lead rapper is dead, when that happened?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

No K. Rob, the lead is Jay Tee from N2Deep. Lofty died in the begining of the year.

VACAVILLE, Calif. -- Two people riding a motorcycle in Vacaville were killed in a crash on Saturday evening, according to police.

Units responded to a reported motorcycle crash with a male and female rider down in the 700 block of Christine Drive at around 6:40 p.m., according to Vacaville police.

Medical personnel tried to revive both riders but pronounced them dead at the scene.

A preliminary investigation revealed the two victims were traveling north on Christine Drive when they were unable to negotiate a curve in the road, police said. They apparently struck the rear of a parked sport utility vehicle and lost control of the motorcycle.

It appeared they were traveling faster than the posted speed limit of 25 mph, police said.

It had not been determined if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:05 pm

Who is Lofty the big guy? And I thought that was the cat from N2Deep but the lofty thing threw me off.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:18 pm

Update:

Shaw- "Dr. Dre"- dope beat that sounds like it could have been a Dre throw away beat. The rapper is str8. The video was decent also. I think its the 1st time I ever seen a rapper do his thing in a parking garage...lol. Nice pick Shaw. But is it a reason other than the beat and west coast ties he called the song Dr. Dre?

Lounge- "Larry"- that shit was terrible. Rarely I call anything terrible but that shit is shit. A grown ass man calling himself Young Lo and rapping about banging with no skill or interesting delivery, flow or something? Trash. I'm sure Hoover is pissed about that one.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

Ya K. Rob Lofty's the one w/the handlebar. The hookman is Indecent. I don't know why Birdie L'z called that shit Dr. Dre, kids got paint the corner heat tho from the few songs I've heard him on.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

Mr. West, Rakim, Nas, Premo, & KRS One

"Classic"

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

Love that one, KRob
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 10:21 am

Classic is fucking dope. I can't find it on any mixtapes or anything...that pisses me off.

Here's a video from my favorite non-Hip Hop band...I think a few cats on here would really dig them. This vid is funny and original, too.

JJ Grey and Mofro - She's On Fire

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

Sco Asian for you Tran. Watching the 9ers, but this is better in comparison to these 2 "teams" that wouldn't make the playoffs in the XFL...damn the Seahawks suck Alex Smith rushing TD really? Shaking My Head

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Oh Yeah, KRS pimped that beat K. Rob, and That On Fire Track is all kinds of throwback funky...I liked the video too Wandurus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School Videos
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next