Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Empty
PostSubject: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0WxC...eature=related

G. Huff and Vice receive shoutouts and support from some of the illest and most respected emcees in hiphop. Huff and vice also take in a classic M.O.P. performance and rock themselves at NYC's Tammany Hall.

The new album featuring Guilty Simpson, REKS, Termanology, Ruste Juxx, Carlitta Durand and more available here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/where-do-we-go-from-here/id438527317

G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Wherecoversmall
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Interesting...

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 7:31 am

I usually hate spammers like this, but this is a bit intriguing. I may have to illegally download this, and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 7:58 am

Wow...Thanks...lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:00 am

Are there physical copies of this available?
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:06 am

If you are in the U.S. I can send you one. Only digital on Itunes and Amazon, etc. If you are interested in a cd PM me and I will give you my paypal email. Thanks g.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:08 am

Cool, How much, and how is this pressed?
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:10 am

This Cd is starting to pick up alot of buzz actually. Check out this joint that features Guilty Simpson, Ruste Juxx, Termanology, Canayda and Red Eye of the Closers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAVIwQqe5k

I make all the beats and G. Huff is the MC. I hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:11 am

$10 and its on CD, professional packaging.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:15 am

Vice Souletric Beats wrote:
This Cd is starting to pick up alot of buzz actually. Check out this joint that features Guilty Simpson, Ruste Juxx, Termanology, Canayda and Red Eye of the Closers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAVIwQqe5k

I make all the beats and G. Huff is the MC. I hope you guys like it!

Pretty cool, I also like the title track. Nice beats on both of them. I'll probably get this at some point, but I don't get paid for a while so I can't get this right away. I almost ignored No Cure and that was a mistake so maybe this will be another slept on gem.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:26 am

Yeah, i dug both tracks. I liked the title track a little more though. Just an FYI the link for the title track didn't work so i had to look it up on Youtube. But anyway if the cd is propressed and not on a CD-R, I'm interested in getting a copy from you.
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:36 am

Thanks for the head up, here is the correct video Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0WxCweJdHQ
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:54 am

I just peeped Pure Genius on youtube. It's a dope track as well so i sent you the PM.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

Payment sent
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 10:06 am

Got it fam, I'm going to send you that link shortly!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 10:48 am

Vice Souletric Beats wrote:
Got it fam, I'm going to send you that link shortly!

Cool man, i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 11:59 am

Yo the joint is in the mail fam, and check your email! Here is a dope review of the album!

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Article/rap-up-volume-17-021243042522279
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

I will take a CD, too. Not for a couple of days, though
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Dope. I appreciate it fam. Anybody wanting a physical cd please send $13 to vicebeats@gmail.com thru paypal. $10 for cd $3 for shipping, just pm me with your name and addy and it will be in the mail pronto.

It can also be copped digitally via Itunes
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/where-do-we-go-from-here/id438527317

Or digitally thru Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Where-Do-We-Here-Explicit/dp/B0051QUGKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311480942&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

Just wanted folks to know that i did get this in the mail yesterday. I like the album. No disrespect to anyone, but G. Huff isn't reinventing the wheel. He's solid at what he does which is simple but effective. He almost reminds of a Guilty Simpson type of rapper. To me, the production was the real standout though. It's a soulful style which if not done properly can really fall flat on its face, but much like Guilty rocking Dilla beats, this works quite well. I'd rec the album to most posters here. Just as an FYI though the cd version was missing 2 tracks found on the DL.
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:32 pm

Thanks for the dope breakdown on the album fam! I'm glad you liked it for the most part! I will send those two extra songs to anyone who buys the physical copy. Once again thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vice Souletric Beats
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 10:01 pm

Check out the new site and the album sampler for those interested in we sound like art http://www.vicebeats.com! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

I will be sending you an email tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 10:14 am

Just got done with this for the first time. G. Huff's flow is definitely his strong point over his lyrics. He doesn't say too much, but he rocks the beats well. Speaking of the beats, as Terry pointed out, the production is the standout. A lot of the tracks had an early Hi-Tek feel to them (which makes sense, this being an Ohio album). Good vibes throughout kept me interested in every track, even when G. Huff started to lose me. After 1.5 spins, I'd rate this just under 4 stars. Rating may go up depending on replay value.

Favorite tracks (can't remember all of the names)-

Guns & Butter
The title track
The track with REKS and Buff 1
Track 2
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 10:53 am

T. Myers wrote:
I may have to illegally download this, and check it out.

Score = 10

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP   G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G. Huff & Vice co-signed by Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Freeway, and Action Bronson, NEW OHIO HIP HOP
Page 1 of 1