Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Empty
PostSubject: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

They're both from Jamaica, both entertainers and they look strikingly familiar. You be the judge.

Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? C310
Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Canibu10
Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Grace_10Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Th_gra10Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Canibu11Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Th_gra11

Eh, maybe they're the same person?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 3:51 pm

lmao... they do look a lot alike... and Canibus says he's timeless and infinite and from the future and past all the time... I'd believe it.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

Wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 9:07 am

hahahahahaha! trotter !! you know, they do have a similar facial structure.. somethin in the cheekbones even.. hey trotter, do you reckon you could fix up a flat top on canibus, that would really top it off...you should add him as a special guest character to your comic.. canibus jones. hahaha Respect to Grace tho, she had that hair to perfection.. I remember jammin her vinyl's in the eighties when i was a young one, my parents had them haha warm leatherette and nightclubbin... wow i could never have known I was listenin to a gifted rapper from the future
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 9:15 am

Now we know that Nelly has bit the band-aid thing from Grace Jones, except he moved it to his cheek thinkin no one would notice...
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:09 pm

Nelly is wack!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 1:55 pm

LMAOO.....yo trotter thats some funny shit man.....Grace is the shit though and apparently didn't teach her son to live up to his talent.....so many hits for Grace....DOPE!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

Lounge wrote:
Now we know that Nelly has bit the band-aid thing from Grace Jones, except he moved it to his cheek thinkin no one would notice...

I would say Nelly bit Das Efx on the band-Aid
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 8:41 pm

Or Lisa Left Eye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?   Is Canibus Grace Jone's son? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Canibus Grace Jone's son?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: